Chapter 16: still lost

(Y/n)'s POV:
The next morning I woke up in a bed. With pain in my back and stomach I sat up. Moving hurted so much but now was my change to escape. I wasn't tied up anymore so it was now or never.

As I walked to a door I heard a voice. "Don't you dare to hurt her. She's mine and don't hurt my prinses or you both would die. You just need to keep her here, that's all." Shit. They are about to come in. Where can I hide? This is no good. While I was trying to hide the guys talked further. "What if she attack us? Do I just let her hurt me?" "She's a girl. She would not hurt you." Oh no he would see.

"Just keep her in there." I heard the door open as I just sat on a long closet. It was impossible to see me here. "She's gone!?" , I heard one of the guys scream. "What?! Idiots. How can that happen? Check the cameras!" Shit camaras of course.

When they walked out and closed the door, I came back down. Where can my phone be? Shit I just realised that it was still in Lane pocket. Or not? I don't know. I just looked around the room trying to escape or find a phone or maybe just something to protect me. I didn't even matter.

Ethan's POV:
We were at home now. Nobody has slept. Everyone is just worrying about (y/n). "Call her?", Amy said more like a question, "Maybe it can help her escape from where she is." "I've called her a hundred times. It's not gonna work.",Mark said. "At last try it. You never know", I said.

After a while he called her. It was her voicemail. Mark was tearing up a little by hearing her voice. He was blaming himself for all this. He had lost his little sister by not paying attion. He was so stupid, he thought.

Amy came to me and asked"Do you have (y/n) number?" I nodded. "Oeh, but do you wanna call her? I think calling her once is not really gonna work." I blushed at the face she made when she heard that I got her number.
I called her but it was the same as Mark. No aswer.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I heard a buzzing sound. My phone! When I realized what it was, I looked for it. But I didn't found it and the buzzing has stopped. Nooo. Even when the buzzing had stopped I will and find my phone.

Suddenly It buzzed again. I walked to a closet but nothing was in there. Also not in my bedside table or somewhere in my bed. I was about to give the hope up when I suddenly felt the wall vibrating. I went to the place where it was vibrating the most and I saw a little crack in the wall. Without thinking I pulled and pushed at the crack and saw my phone. Finally.

"See can't be gone. There was something moving on the camera. But some stupid shit has placed it on the wrong place. So now we can't see the full room.", I heard Lane say angry.
It was to late to hide, he would be in her in any seconds. So for the time that was left I tried to text Mark.

Help. The text you got before wasn't me. Lane, the nerd boy, has kidnapped me. He locked me up. I can't get out. I don't know where I am. Help Mark I'm-...

I couldn't write more because Lane's friends came in the room. I quickly put the phone in my pocket and started to run to them. I hitted the first guy in the stomach and the second one on his side. Then I hitted both of them right in the face and kicked them on their shinebown. Of course they hitted me back but not that hard because they were in a lot of pain.

Out of nowhere came a third guy and almost knocked me out. I fell on the ground and all I could here was how Lane screamed at the guy. "You weren't supposed to hurt her. You idiot."

As I woke up, I was tied up again. But it were only my hands on my back, Nothing else. The clothes that I was wearing were ripped apart so you could see some unneeded parts. "Ah you're finally awake." I heard a voice say. I stand up quickly but the guy pushed me down again. After a while I reconized that it was Lane. He had other clothes on and a big grin on his face.

He saw that I was moving away from him everytime he came closer so he took another rope and binded my arms to the bed. "Now it's only you and me. Nobody can stop me from doing this." "From doing what?", I asked confused and scared.

(A little smut kind of thing so. If you don't like that then skip it)

He pulled his trousers down. Same as his boxers. He pumped a few times at his length and then brought it to my mouth. "Suck!", he commanded. "Noo, in your dreams", I said before I could stop me. My mouth has decided to not work with my body and mind anymore.

Lane was getting angrier and grapped my mouth and stuck his length into it. "Now, suck, you whore." I first licked it a few time so that he wouldn't expect my second move. Just as he was about to push it further I bite on his length. He screamed in pain. "What the hell!What's wrong with you?!" he screamed before hitting me.

I felt my cheek burn from it, but he hitted me a second time. "You think that was smart huh? You think biting me is gonna work huh? Well, I can tell you something..." he said and came closer with his face to mine so we were inches apart," This is not the end! I was taking care of you and trying not to hurt you but you fucked up. So now I have no mercy." With that he left me alone. He walked away and locked the door after him.

~ ~ ~ ~
Okay that last part was so weird to write. It just came in my head. Sorry😂 but yeah anyway I hope you enjoyed it.