Chapter 14: Party

*time skip to a few minutes to the party*

Amy and some friends of her are here. We were almost leaving when Mark suddenly asked: "Where are you going to (y/n)?" "To the party" "With that dress!? no way! Change right NOW" "only If you swear that you're not gonna be so overprotective anymore." He nodded and I changed my clothes. For the 5th time. Every time we were about to leave Mark has some excuse to let me change my outfit.

Mark finally let me go but only if I closed my jacket up to the top

Mark finally let me go but only if I closed my jacket up to the top. Well first I did it, but when we were there I opened it real fast. I was hot in there. I was dancing with Amy and her friends while Mark, Ethan,Tyler, Bob and Wade were somewhere else.

I decided to take a little break from all the dancing and sat down at the bar. I was just buzy on my phone when I felt an arm being wrapped around my waist. Of course as a reflex I hitted that man in the face as soon he did that. "Auwt, you can hit quite hard. I like it." "What do you want dude?!", I asked him angry. "Nothing, just wanna talk to a beautiful lady like you. Wanna drink something?" "No thanks", I said while walking away from him. "Hey, don't go. At least dance with me.", he said while following me. "No, I need to see if my brother is alright.", I lied but it didn't work. "Come on" "Nooo, stay out of my way or I will kick your ass." "Oeh, now I'm scared. It's just one dance.", he tried again. "Noo, leave me alone, you freak." "That's not nice to say, prinses." "I don't care, leave Me ALONE", I said while running to the girls badroom. "It's not nice to run away while someone is having a conversation with you.",he said while enterning the girls badroom. "Dude, you can't be here. It's a 'girls' badroom. And as good as I know, you are a 'boy'. So please LEAVE", I said, trying to walk away from him. "No no prinses, not so fast. I still want one dance with you.", he said while taking my hand. "If I dance with you, will you than stop? One dance and you leave me alone,huh?!"  "Yeah, deal. Now come with me to the dancefloor."

After that one dance he finally leaved me alone. Well, for a few minutes. He came back but I walked away from him fast enough. So now I looked for the rest of the guys but all of sudden they were gone. They didn't replaid to my calls and texts eiter. Weird because Mark has always an eye on me.

Hey  (y/n),  sorry that I didn't answered but  I'm with Amy at some other place because she don't  feel well. But Tyler, Bob, Wade and Ethan are there to keep an eye on you. And DON'T DO ANYTHING BAD AND DON'T TRUST ANYONE.

Okay, so I need to look for Ethan, Tyler, Bob or Wade. Great looking for a blueberrie, a curly haired boy or 2 giants couldn't be that bad, I thought. It was harder then it looked. I scaned the room with dancing people but didn't saw anyone I knew.

Ethan's POV:
Mark has told me to stay away from (y/n). He said that Tyler, Bob and Wade would keep an eye on her. But still I was trying to be around her. We has talked before but suddenly she was gone. And now I didn't saw her anywhere. It was like she disappeared "Did you saw (y/n)?", I asked Tyler. "No, why? Do you wanna ask her to dance with you, huh?" He wiggled with his eyebrows. "No, I'm serious. I don't see her anywhere. It's like she's suddenly gone or something..."
After our conversation, I went to Bob and Wade to ask the same. They didn't knew it either...

(Y/n)'s POV:
Suddenly I felt some hands grip my waist. I hitted the guy in the face but he lifted me over his schoulder and walked out of the room. "What the ...", I started saying but he trow me in some car or van. Then out of nowhere I was blindfolded, had some tape over my mouth, was tied up and taped on a chair. The only thing I could hear was some guys whispering to each other.

After an hour or longer, the van finally stoped. They took me out of the back and placed me somewhere else. I don't know where but probably not some place that was near by.

"Okay prinses. You where quite rude at that party... I don't like that. You ignored me and runned away when I came closer to you. So now you will make it up to me for that.", the guy from earlier said. I heard some sounds and then out of nowhere the tape on my mouth was gone, same as the blindfold. "Auw!! What do you mean? Why do you do this?", I asked while trying to stay calm and not hit any of these idiots in front of me. They were tall and muscular so it wouldn't be that smart. But I was still tied up so I couldn't even try it. "As I told you. You were a bad girl so you will make it up to me. You understand that?!" He said as he came closer. I just looked weird at him because I wasn't sure what he meant. Make it up to him? Why me?

The guy pressed my cheeks togheter with his and so I caused me to come back in reality. "Huh? You understand?!" He said getting quite angry at my acting - all - stupid act. "No I don't understand. Why me? Why do you do this? What has I done to you so you needed to kidnap me?" He chuckled quitely. "It's not funny. Please answer me", I said with a little fear in my eyes. Not scared of him but those other guys. They acted like they could kill a whole city if someone told them to. "Well, prinses. I will tell you. But first, do you really not remember me? Did you forgot me so fast?" I looked weird at him, trying to recognize his face. But NO. I didn't knew it. I sadly shook my head. He just chuckled and shook his head in anger. "Typical".

He walked away but came back in no time. He had a chair with him. Probably to tie me up to it...  I was right. The other guys came and helped him tying me up. I fought back but I didn't work. I only got a punch in my stomach as return. I groaned in pain while the guys did their work.

Why did they do this to me? What has I done to him? Who was he? What did I need to make up to him? How long would they keep me here? What would Mark and the others do?...
Those questions staid running through my mind. I suddenly realised that my phone was still in my pocket. I tried to reach for it but it didn't work. Every movement I made was making it worse.

"What you doing over there?", on of the bigger guys asked me. He came closer to me and saw my phone. "Ooh, I get what you were trying to do. Bad luck babygirl. It didn't work", he said while taking my phone,"This is mine now."
The guy from the party came walking to us. "Don't call her that and give me the phone." He said really angry at the guy. "Now leave. Don't come back till I say to." The bigger guy leaved and the other guy followed him.

"Okay so now we're alone we should talk a little. Like about the past in high school, the nerd boy and your stupid friend..." I listened to every word he said and tried to analyse what he meant. High school? Nerd boy? My friend? What did he mean?

"The day you ruined my life. Don't you remember it?" I shook my head "No I don't. I'm sorry for what I did. I-" He cutted me of by pressing his fingers on my lips. "No, you aren't sorry. You always wanted to hurt me. You always were that little bitch you are..."

With every word he spoke, I got more confused. I thought about anything that could be happend. When I suddenly got it. I knew it again, but I wasn't sure. So I let him explain it.

Just when he was about to tell it my phone buzzed. "Markimoo? Who's that?" "My brother" "That guy how often picked you up at school?" I nodded. "Great let's see what he texted you." 

(Y/n)! Where the hell are you??! I'm worried as fuck. Come home now! Tell me where you are!! I COME PICK YOU UP!

The guy how I still didn't knew the name of grinned at me and texed something back:
I'm Okay Markimoo. Don't worry. I'm at a friend's house. She was at the party too. I tried to text you but my phone died. Btw, her mom picked us up. Were now at her home, ready to sleep.

With that he putted my phone in his pocket and went back to where he was...

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm so so sooooo sorry for not uploading. I was just so fucked up with my kidnap idea. I tries so hard not to make it something sexual. Like do you guys want that? I don't know. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. Bye x