Chapter 25: truth and dare

After hours and hours, we finally decided to play truth and dare. We were all out of ideas so that seemed the best we could do. But it wasn't normal truth and dare it had a twist. If we choose truth and weren't honest we would get punished what probably is gonna be the shock from the lie detector. If we choose dare and fail or wouldn't do it we would get punished.

"So how is first?", I asked while placing the bottles of vodka, tequila and beer on the table. "Wow (y/n). You are not gonna drink any of that", Mark said immediately as I putted it down. "Yeah, yeah, Mark truth or dare" I set myself down next to Amy. "Dare". Obviously he choose for that. "Shit, uhm... I dare you to.. twerk with Chica", I said while making a I-don't-know- face. He just laughed, picked Chica up and started twerking for 20 seconds or something. "Done. Now uhm, Bob truth or dare." "Truth", said Bob to play it safe. What was smart to do sure when it was Mark how asked it...

We played for a long time and now the most of us were pretty drunk or not thinking straight. So it was getting dirtier and funnier at the same time. I was laughing so hard at the dare Tyler needed to do that I almost fell out of the sofa but Ethan pulled me back before I could fall for real. "Thank you", I mounded to him while Tyler spoke up. "Ethan. Truth or dare." As Ethan how has had a few drinks said his answer, Tyler face changed directly in a big smirk. "Dubble dare? Okay. I dare you and (y/n) to go into the next room, what we are gonna lock up, without a shirt and you two need to stay there for about 30 minutes." "What no!", Mark almost screamed at Tyler with a look that could kill. "Okay", he sighed,"(y/n), you can keep your shirt on." Mark pouted at the thought of us there togheter for 30 minutes. "We are gonna set a timer so chop chop", Tyler said while pulling us up. Ethan sighed deeply and took his shirt off. "I regret it already", he said under his breath.
"Be safe. Us protection", Tyler said while winking to Ethan what caused Mark to stomp him as hard as possible. Bob followed after us and locked the door as we stepped in. "Okay. Start", we heard Tyler laugh.

The first few minutes we were completly quiet. We both sat on the bed that stood in the room. "Tyler is probably enjoying this", Ethan said what broke the silent. "Yeah", I laughed, "and Mark is probably killing him" I assumed that of the screams that I heard coming from Mark. He was really angry at Tyler for this dare. Even after his deal with me to not be so overprotective, I couldn't blame him. Tyler was asking for it. "Why the hell did y-", I heard Mark scream so I laughed out loud what caused a confused look from Ethan:"Why you laughing?" "So Mark is gonna murder Tyler and after we go back.. you" His eyes widened a little "Oh yeah, right" There was the silent again. Quite akward actually. "Truth or dare?", I said as I turned towards Ethan. He chuckled a little: "truth" "What you thinking of now?", I asked quite curious. "If you were joking about that I love you too?", Ethan said while looking at me. When he saw my confused face he continued:" I mean from in that strange room that I still don't know what it was. You know what I mean right?" "No, I didn't" I said while looking at the ground. "What?" "No, I wasn't joking", I simply said. "...Oh, well truth or dare?" "Truth", I said because it seems more interusting then dare. I just wanted to find out where this could go to. "Do you really like me?", he asked all of sudden what caused me to jump a little at his voice so close to me. "Yeah, Yes", I said still avioding his eyes. "Truth or dare", I cutted him off before he could say something. "Dare", he said what gave me a little idea. "Kiss me", I said with a little grin while looking back at him after a long time. His eyes widen a little but he fast enough came closer to my face and conected our lips before I could regret what I had said. The kiss was full of pasion and love. It felt like his lips were perfect for mine. He probably thought the same because he deepended the kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing he pulled away. "I like you too. Well exactly I love you. Since the firt time I saw you I felt something special. Some weird feeling in my stomach. I didn't know what it was but soon enough I realised that I loved you, and still do", He said a little worried at his words choices, "Like how you constantly was around me and how close you are with me from the first day. Like when you hugged and cuddled with me, when you smiled and laughed at me and with my jokes, how you fell asleep on my shoulder and came to me when you couldn't sleep...It was just so perfect. Too perfect that I was scared to tell you. Tyler and Mark found out something was going on. Tyler found out what. He always teases me about it and tries to forces it but I just didn't want to scare you. Btw, sorry for his behavior. But I kind of thanks him for this because now I finally have told you how I feel about you... Sorry I'm rambling. I'm overwhelming you. Sorry" I was in total aw. As he tried to go further away from me, I kissed him again. We felt on the bed with me on top of him. I just kissed him but soon I smiled into the kiss because I repaited his words in my head. I pulled back again. "I was scared too. Don't be sorry. Btw sorry for Mark. I will keep you save. As long as you don't tell anything about this to him", I said while my lips brushed against his. "I wouldn't", he said while wrapping his arms around my lowerback and his big hands almost on my ass. We kissed again while he rolled us over, so he was on top now. The kiss got lustfull and lustfuller with the minute.

Soon I heard the timer go off. I quickly pulled away and pushed Ethan away from me what caused him to fall of bed. I was lauhghing at him when Mark pushed the door open. His face relaxed as he saw our situation. I quickly helped Ethan stand up again. He mounded a "Thank you" towards me while walking out of the room. Mark stopped me as I was about to do the same. "What has happend here?", He asked me worried. "We just played Truth and Dare. He didn't do anything wrong or dirty." "You sure?" "Yes 100 %. He didn't do anything I didn't wanted." I said and left the room. I quickly said goodbye to the rest as I realised that Ethan was in his room. I went to my room and let everything that has happend sink in. So I was laying there with a idiot big smile on my face thinking about the dare we needed to do. Thank you Tyler...

~ ~ ~ ~
I don't know where this went to but yeah. Forgive me. It's 0.30 Here. I have school tomorrow and need to be up at 6 'o clock. FML. But yeah I hope you enjoyed it. BYE X

Omg guys I opened this chapter the next day to upload it and I saw it was gone. I was freaking out. Literally. Luckely I found it back. My poor heart. Love you