Chapter 12: ...

In the studio we recorded some challenges. First, we started with the try not to laugh challenge.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Everybody laughed expect for Ethan. Now it was my turn and it was hard when Ethan and Tyler did something. By Mark it was easier because I was still a little mad at him. I know he was just trying to protect me and worried. BUT I'm almost 20, so I'm old enough to take care of myself.

I won my round and now I needed to do a face off with Ethan. We looked at each other with our mouths full of water. It was funny to see. But quite cute to. Just as Ethan and I locked our eyes, it seemed like everything in the room blured away. It was only us. I knew I was blushing a little. But he was just so cute and beautiful. Also His eyes were unique and now I could see more details of them...

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) and I looked in each others eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up. I was standing quite close to her tho. "Well, this not gonna work", Mark said while looking weirdly at us, "We should try to make them laugh." And with that he started acting really crazy and weird. (Y/n) couldn't hold it any longer and just spit out all the water that was in her mouth. She burst out in laughter almost chocking. Her laugh was so cute and it was my favorite sound of her.

Mark ended his video. "Okay we gonna take a little break, clean everything up and then gonna record the other videos. I nodded and sat down on the couch with (y/n). Mark and Tyler cleaned up while we talked. Mark looked often at the two of us. I don't know why he need to be sooverprotrctive like We were just talking but I decided not to bother it too much.

After we recorded all the videos, I go away for a few minutes or even longer. When I came back I saw (y/n) sleeping on the couch.

She was so cute and attractive at the same time

She was so cute and attractive at the same time. Just as I was adoring her sleeping body, Mark came in and asked:"What ya doing there?" "Shhh, (y/n) is sleeping not so loud." "Oh... wait were you just staring at her? Like don't even think about it touching her in the way you imagine. DON'T" I just nodded. Mark gave me a angry, warning look before he left again. He never been like that. What's going on? What's gotten into him? I hope it gona stop any time soon.

~ ~ ~ ~
Wooow it's 2:45 and I need to get up at 6. Shit that's not gonna end good I guess. BUT I felt quilty for not updating so much so yeah. Hope you like it.