Chapter 21: stalker

(Y/n) was really cold as we walked home. She was shaking real badly. When I had forced her out of house, I forgot to take a jacket with us. Good job Ethan. So I just stopped in the middle of my track and pulled her closer to me. "You're cold. Why didn't you told me?" She just snuggled closer into my embrace and shrugged with her shoulders. "Here my sweater. Wear it.", I said while taking one of my sweaters of. She looked confused at me: "2 sweaters?" "Yeah one for you and one for me" She just laughed and putted on the sweater while walking furter. As her head was in stuck in the sweater she almost walked into a car. I pulled her fast back to me before the car could hit her. We were both breathing intensely. At the same time (y/n) thanked me, the car stopped. "(Y/n)!?", said the voice loud. I turned around to see Mark extremely angry.
"I could have hit you. You need to look out! And what on earth are you two doing here!? Why the hell did you both left the house without warning!?!"
He was about to explode. "It was my fault", I said fast to save her. "No, he is lying. He is trying to save me from your anger. It was my fault. I wanted to walk a little and pulled Ethan with me. I lost track of the time and... sorry. I would not happen again", (y/n) said while coming closer to Mark. He just sighed and signed to step in the car. Then He came back to me: "We talk later."

*timeskip to back at home*

"(Y/n) go upstairs. Go to sleep it's late and we need to do a lot of work tomorrow". He hugged her goodnight and then stepped back to me. It was about to come. His about to explode.

Before he spoke up, he checked if (Y/n) wasn't near by and was truthly asleep.
"What has happend?!", he whisper/ yelled. "As (y/n) has said. We went for a walk" I tried to stay as calm as possible. "Yeah right, 'A walk'. What has happend? And now the truth little blue frat boy." I inhaled deeply: "Do you really want to know the truth?" He nodded. "Well, some of those creeps has called her about the thing with Lane. They told her that they were watching her. She was not supposed to tell anyone about that call but she did it anyway. She told me it because I was the only one how saw her overwhelmed and shoked look when she came back from the kitchen after the call. You weren't even paying attention to her because you were too buzy with glaring at me. So after she went upstairs I asked her if she was alright and then she told me the story. I was about to go to the police when she jumped on my back and tried to stop me. She lost anyway and then we told everything at the police officer. Just when we were walking back we came acros you.", I told him calmly but with anger in my eyes. We had talked for a little while when he suddenly asked: "Btw, Was she wearing you sweater?" I nodded while lauging to myself:" Yeah she was really cold so I give her one of my sweaters because I was too stupid to take her jacked with us." Mark just laughed:"Yeah that was really stupid of you." We just sat there for a while before we desided to go upstairs as well.

*timeskip to the next morning*

(Y/n)'s POV:
I was awoken by Mark. "Hey sissie. Sorry from yesterday. I was just really worried about you. I didn't know what happend and I'm sorry that I didn't asked you if you were alright. If anything like that happens again. Please just tell me and I will murder those guys." "It's alright. I get it. I would have done the same." He just smiled and hugged me. Then he left me again so I could put on some clothes.

"So everybody ready?", Mark asked as I came walking down. Everyone nodded and followed him to the car. I pulled Ethan back: "Did you told Mark the story?" I was not really angry but just annoyed. "Yeah, I'm sorry. It was just the right thing to do. He was about to explode." I laughed at his comment. "Yeah I know. I'm glad he didn't killed you."

Everybody was buzy with recording or editing. I was so bored. I just laid on the couch scrolling down on my phone. When I all of sudden got a message.
"I know what you've done..."

What does he mean? It was the same number as from the call. I decided to just ignore it. But he staid texting me. Sentence after sentence, all in a single message.
"Watch out or..."

"Bye bye (y/n)"

"Lane is coming"

"Almost the end"

"Good luck"

After that I did got any other texts. What should he mean with 'Lane is coming'? 'Almost the end'? Confused AF.

"Hey, everything alright?", Ethan asked while sitting down next to me. "What, yeah. Why you asking?" "Well, you look quite confused and shoked. I know there is something." "Nononono, don't lie. You can trust me." I just sighed and ignored his question. "So are you done with editing or what?", I asked like nothing of our conversation before has happend. "Yes, but tell me what is bothering you." "What if I don't do that?" "Oh well, then...", with that he started tickling me. "Tell it" he said while coming closer to my face but still tickeling me. "Never" He started tickling intensly. I was now nearly screaming it out, Screaming Ethan's name over and over again. He staid tickling me. The bastard that he is.

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm so sorry. I forgot about this chapter. I tried to write it yesterday but because it was 5 Am I fell asleep. Sorry! Anyway here it is so hope you've enjoyed it. Bye