Chapter 13: sleeping beauty

(Y/n)'s POV:
I woke up by a strange feeling. It was like I was touched by something. I slightly opened my eyes to see what it was. I was being carried away bridal style?! I don't know who it was but soon my eyes closed again. Sleep took over my body.

I woke up again but this time I was laying with my head on someone's lap. He stroked his fingers throught my hair. I still didn't know who it was tho. My eyes were to heavy to open.

Ethan's POV:
Mark, Tyler and I finished recording so we went back to home. (Y/n) was sleeping on the couch so peacefully that we wouldn't wake her up. Mark has a lot of stuff in his hands and Tyler too so I picked (y/n) up bridal style and carried her to the car. Mark didn't looked happy with that but what could he do...

As we came home, I went to her room. Well that was what Mark thought. I went to my room with her still in my arms and layed her down on my bed. I locked my door as a habit and sat next to her. I stroked her hair while she laid with her head on my lap.

She was hugging me leg, well kind of

She was hugging me leg, well kind of. She has one hand under my leg and the other on top of it. She squished from time to time in my leg. Probably because of the dream she's having.

We sat there for a few more minutes before she began moving. I moved my hand away from her head. But as soon as I saw that she just turned around with her face now to my stomach I placed it back. She was still hugging my leg. It was just so adorable.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I felt a hand stroking my hair. I slowly woke up but it felt too good, so I didn't moved.

Suddenly I hear someone talk. It was quite but I could still hear it. "Why you doing this to me? You're so cute..."
Now I felt another hand stroking over my cheek. "Like y-you are so beautiful and I just can't handle it. The first time I saw you, I-I ..." It was about me!? But who??! Just the thought of someone talking about me, made me smile. "Oh an that smile. It's so beautiful, like when you smile at me, it make me weak on my knees." I was probably blushing so hard right now. The person suddenly stopped talking and swalowed its breath. I pretended that I just woke up and didn't heared anything for what the person said.

Ethan's POV:
I was just talking a little to myself when I saw (y/n) blushing. Is she awake??! I stopped with talking imidally. She moved a little and then sat up. "Ethan? What am I doing here?" "Uhm, you fel asleep on the couch at the studio. So when we were done recording and cleaning we went back to here and then You slept here further... did you heard anything?" "Oh and what should I have heard?" "Nothing nothing." I was blushing so hard. Just as she was about to ask some more questions Mark knocked on my door :"Ethan?"
(Y/n) jumped a little and whispered to me: "If he see me we are both dead" "hide, uhm in my closet." He said while walking to the door. I quickly hide in the closet. "Where did you put (y/n)? I can't find her anywhere." "Yeah, she's probably peeing or something." "Okay, but if you find her, will you say that I'm looking for her." I nodded and closed my door. Then (y/n) came out my closet again. "That was close", she said while walking to my door. I laughed. Just when she about to open the door she said:"Wait, how do I know if he's gone? Will you look first?" I looked weird at her but did what she asked.

I opened the door and I saw... Mark?! "What are you doing here?", I asked at him. "Who was talking in your room? It wasn't your voice." "I asked you a question first." "Yeah, I was thinking were (y/n) could be. BUT how was talking?" I looked weird at him. "No one. You probably heard the neighbors talk or anything lik that."

(Y/n)'s POV:
While Ethan was trying to save my ass, I got an idea in my head. I had Amy's number in my phone. I quickly texted her while heading behind the door.

Would you like to go party with me? You can take some friends with you and stuff like that. But there's one thing, Will you ask it at Mark, please? Because you know how he is...

Yeah sure. Sounds great girll. I'm gonna call him right now.

Within a minute Marks phone went off. "Hello?" "Hey Mark..." he directly walked away. I heard his door close and  then came out of my hidding spot. "Woow, you got lucky that his phone went of." "Yeah really lucky", I said with a little sacasm but with a proud smile. "What did you do?" "Nothing", I said laughing as I walked away.

~ ~ ~  ~
Sorry that it took so long. Just school and stuff BUT there is a new chapter coming. Ps. THANKS FOR MORE THEN 300 READS.