Chapter 10: home alone

"What the ... What is goining guys?",Mark said laughing while standing in the doorframe. "Nothing, just a little playfight.", I said and stepped away from Tyler.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I was sitting on the couch when suddenly the doorbell went off. Who would that be? I opened the door and saw 2 big guys standing there. "Bob? Wade? What are you guys doing here?", I asked really surprised at their presence. "Could ask you the same", Bob said while hugging me. He walked in so I hugged Wade and followed Bob.

"Well, I was suspended for a month for something I DIDN'T do. So I came here to visist Mark and also because mom is on a holiday and forgot to give me the keys.", I said to Bob and Wade how were laughing at the fact that I was suspended. "It's not funny. Just because nobody can stand me there, I got suspended. They didn't even  investigated further who it could be. No, they suspects me directly. That's also the reason why I hate college so much." They laughed. "Yeah shit happens", Wade said. "True",I said while walking to the stairs. "MAAAAAAARK COME!" "What is wrong? Is there an emergency?", Mark asked a little shooked. "No", I laughed, "Bob and Wade are here!!" "Oh, okay. Was that seriously the reason why you needed to scream that loud?", Mark said while walking to Bob and Wade. I just nodded and followed him to the 2 giants in his living room.

Ethan's POV:
"Is that the reason you needed to scream that loud?", I heard Mark ask (y/n) .I know I could make her scream louder than that. What is wrong with me!?!? Why do I have these thoughts? I tried not to mind it so much and went downstairs too. I greated Bob and Wade and sat down on the couch. (Y/n) was looking hot even in clothes for a lazy day.

She was laying on the other couch just reading a book

She was laying on the other couch just reading a book. I couldn't help but look at her from time to time. Everyone expect (Y/n) was having a conversation. When the subject of the conversation went on what we were gonna do (y/n) cutted us of. "FOOD" "What?" Everyone said in unison. "We should go get some food", she said while standing up. "Like what?",asked Mark, "A fat free salade?" "No pizza. It's not because you need to lose weight that I need too.", I said playfully. Everyone else was laughing expect for Mark how was trying not to laugh to. He failed tho:"Okay pizza sounds good. How comes with me?" Bob, Wade and Tyler came with him. I wasn't really for going out. I was to lazy and tired. (Y/n) would came with them too but Mark didn't let her go. She was not dressed on it and would attract the wrong people. He knew that pizza place was not so save for girls. It was a place further away than the others. But he went to there Because dammn, they got heavenly pizza's there.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Mark didn't let me come with him. So he left Ethan and me alone in his house. What he already regretted because... yeah, I was alone with Ethan in a house. Not his best idea. He thought immediately that I would do something with him. Like he thinks by every guy. But strange enough not by Tyler. Probably because Tyler is the same age as Mark (I guess)

Tyler's POV:
I was smirking by the though of Ethan and (y/n) alone at home. It was obviously that Ethan liked her from the first time he saw here. "Oh, what could Ethan and (y/n) be doing right now?", I asked playfully. "Nothing. If they are gonna do something 'bad' than I gonna kill both of them." "Woow relax Mark. I was teasing, but you can't controle love?", I said while making hart sign. Bob and Wade sat in the back of the car with a confused face so I explained it.

"No they don't", Mark said. Bob, Wade and I were laughing at Mark's overprotecting behavior. Poor (y/n)...

(Y/n)'s POV:
"What we gonna do?", I asked Ethan. "I don't know what do you wanna do?" "Playing games?", I suggested. He smiled wide, took my hand and lead me to his room. We played for a long time and after some games we were bored again. "After each game one of us lose, we should do something that the winner can choose.", Ethan suggested. I nodded my head: "Okay. I'm in for that."  After the first game I already regretted it. "Ha, I dare you to, uhm tape your fingers togheter and don't take it off until I say it." I sighed while Ethan grapped the tape and wrapped it around my fingers. "This is not fair, blue boy. My revange will come so be prepared." Ethan just laughed and started a new game...

"Stop. I quiet", I said annoyed. I lost all the games we played. So I needed to drink some weird drinks, put some ice in my clothes, eat 3 spoons full of mosterd, take a bite out off soap and now not only my fingers were taped togheter but also my hands. Ethan just laughed and maked my hands tape free. "I guess were done than." "Yay,finally. It was like hell.", I said while looking in Ethan's green eyes. He looked back into mine and it was like he was zoned out for a minute. He came closer to my face while taking the last pieces tape of my hands.

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) has so beautiful eyes. It was like they had its own starry sky. Her lips looked so kissable. I came closer to her face without my will. My body got his mind of his own now. But she came closer too and before I knew it, our lips touched each others. First it seemed like she didn't wanted this so I was about to pull back when she deepend the kiss a little. Her sweet lips fit perfect in mine. It was just heaven. Her hands were now on the back of my head and my hands were on her cheeks and half on the back of her head. Our lips moved in sync. Just when I pulled her closer to me by placing my hand on her waist, we heard screaming: "(Y/N)! Ethan!" We pulled away in shook, looking at each other trying to realize what just happend. We were both blushing but it was so adorable on her.

We both came downstairs. "Pizza!", (y/n) screamed in excitement. "What were you guys doing upstairs?",Mark asked seriously.

(Y/n)'s POV:
"Playing some games", I said taking the pizzaboxes. "What for games?", Mark asked but this time angrier. "Video games, Mark. VIDEO games." "Yeah", Mark said still not believing me, "and why do you both blush like that?" "I got a natural blush remember and Ethan is probably blushing because you think we should do things like that.", I said annoyed at the fact that he didn't trust me. I just sat down and ate my slice of pizza. "Sorry (y/n). I kind of made him think like that because I was teasing him in the car. It wasn't my meaning to cause this.", Tyler whispered to me. "It's okay. Mark always reacts like that. It's nothing unusealy" "Oh poor you. But I'm still sorry tho." "It's okay don't worry.", I said and ate further...

~ ~ ~ ~
I hope you guys liked it? It took a while to write sorry. Was kind of forgot about this and now my internet don't work properly so...