Chapter 31: hospital II

I woke up breathing heavy and shaking extremly much. I was laying down on a chair. I had tears in my eyes. Now (Y/n) was dead i didn't know what to do further. The happy blue boy died inside same as everyone else. Who I weirdly didn't found immediately. I looked round in the room. it was the room where (y/n) died. Tears started rolling over my cheeks again. Then Mark walked in:"Ethan, come" he did a motion with his arm that I needed to come with him to i don't where. "Wait, are you crying? Are you okay?" I didn't understood, why wasn't he crying his sister died like hours ago. "No just jawed. That always makes me tear up", I lied. I followed Mark to another room. As I came in the room I saw someone it bed. Why am I here?
But then I saw it. It was (y/n) who layed in the hospital bed. Before I could overthink this, Mark spook up: "The doctors kept her extra long for checkings and they say she can wake up any minute. She was moving a lot" I just smiled wide. "We didn't woke you up because you fell as last one of us asleep. So we letted you get some rest", said Amy. I just nodded and walked over to (y/n). She was real. She was alive. I had dreamed her dead. My stupid head dreamed of her dying. I'm glad she is alive. In coma still, but alive.

I was happy to realise that she wasn't dead and it was just all a dream. But I didn't told anyone. But then Amy asked why I cried so much a few hours ago. I just said "uhm". We were the only ones in the room but still I couldn't say it. "Common Ethan. You can tell me it. I saw you had cried yourself asleep when I came in. That's why I let you sleep and told Mark you just fell asleep." I took a deep breathe and began thinking of my dream again. "Well, I had a dream. One where (y/n) in died. It had happend in the room where I woke up and fell asleep. I thought I lost her" she just smiled at me and hugged:"you love her don't you" I just nodded. She started saying it was cute and I should try it but little did she know that I already was togheter with her. I will tell her soon but not this soon.

* timeskip to a day later*

(Y/n) still hasn't woke up. The doctors said it could happen soon but somehow i didn't believed them. Because they often whispered to each other some things and then they looked sad at (y/n). She wouldn't die would she. She moved a lot so I don't know if that is a good sign or not.

As we waited patiently for her to wake up. I forgot to eat. I just couldn't miss it when she wakes up. I rested my head on my arms who rested on the hospital bed where (y/n) layed in. All i could hear was peeping sounds. Not bad ones just the satifying ones who told us she was alive and good. Not much longer I fell asleep in the position I sat in before. A peacefull sleep, not full of shaking and crying. It would do good.

~ ~ ~ ~
Short chapter but I needed to post it soon. I just couldn't wait longer. Hope you enjoy it. I know it is quite a rollercoaster with me wanting to stop the story and then doing this. But yeah love you guys. Thanks for the so many reads.xx