Chapter 19: never have I ever

The rest of the day was boring. Just sitting on the couch watching movies. Mark wouldn't leave me alone so he didn't recorded a video. He said that it wasn't that important to record because he got some extra videos for the next few days.

*timeskip to the next day*

Mark didn't left my side all day until Tyler helped him remember that he needed to edit his videos.

"I can stay alone here. Just go.", I said to Mark how wouldn't let me stay home alone. Ethan has suggested to stay with me but Mark forbade him to stay with me. "No I'm gonna ask Amy to come." I sighed and ploffed down on the couch "Okay bye." "Be careful (Y/n) stay inside.", Mark said as last before he left.

Soon, Amy and Katryn were here. They hugged for a long time and just talked to me for I don't know how long. I was not really paying attention tho. My thought were about Mark. He was worrying a lot lately. He was overprotecting me even more than before. He never left me alone with Ethan in one room. I kinda liked Ethan. And now I couldn't talk probably to him without Mark interupting us I will never know him beter. What if he didn't liked me and just found me annoying? I started to worry.

"Do you like Ethan?", Amy asked what caused me to fall back into realitie. It was like she could read my mind. "What?... Sorry I didn't pay attention. What did you say?" I asked while getting a little red. "Do you like Ethan? I mean Like like Ethan?"    " W-What  n-no. What made you think that?", I asked stuttering while getting even more red than I already am. "1. You blush like hell. 2. I once saw you and Ethan sleeping in one bed. All cuddly and stuff. 3. How you both look at each other...", Amy started but got interupted by Katryn. "Wait what? (Y/n) and Ethan in one bed, cuddling? You and Ethan?" "Yeah Okay you cauched me. I maybe, kinda, sorta... like him. But that sleeping in one bed came because of a bed dream from watching that horror movie. You slept with Mark and Tyler's room was full too. Downstairs wasn't an option either so I had no choise." I said quite embrassed. Amy and Katryn just awed and laughed at it.

Ethan's POV:
I was just done with editing when Bob, Tyler and Wade came in my room. They came with us because,... I don't know actually. "Hey blue boy, how ya doing?",Tyler asked. "Good, just done with editing. Why did you guys came to me?" "Well, we just wanted to talk to you", Bob said. "About?" "Do you like (y/n)?", Wade said curious. "W-what? No. Why?" "Well, you kind of overprotected her and worried like a freaking psyco about her. I get it that she was kidnaped but... you like her. Admit it."  "No, I don't, Tyler." "Oh yeah? Why are you blushing then?", Bob asked teasingly. "Maybe." I said as I walked out of the door

(Y/n)'s POV:

It was 9 PM and Mark was now being so overprotective. Whatever Ethan did, even if it was just looking at me, he would freak out. "Mark calm down. He didn't do anything wrong.", Amy said toward Mark. They were talking in the kitchen while Bob, Wade, Tyler, Ethan, Katrine and I were in the livingroom. We were discussing what we were gonna do. We all found that watching movies got bored. "Spin the bottle?", suggested Tyler with a little grin toward Ethan. "Yeah,you just want to kiss someone", Ethan said while laughing a little,"Maybe someone else?" "Cards against humanity? Truth or dare? Never have I ever?,...", began Katrine with her suggestions. "I vote for never have I ever", Tyler said. It didn't took long before everybody was sitting down ready for the game. 

"Ah, just on time. Come join us.", Wade said. Mark and Amy sat down and so started the game. "So never have I ever... uhm, saw anyone in this group naked", Bob said questionly. Everybody putted a finger down. "What who?", Tyler asked exsited. "Isn't that obviously. Mark, his my brother", I said while laughing. "Okay, now my turn.", Tyler said, "Never have I ever has feelings towards someone in this group", He said while looking in Ethan and mine direction. Only Mark and Amy putted a finger down. Everybody expect for Mark looked questionly at us. I just give a 'no I don't' look. Tyler raised his eyebrow at me before Amy spoke up. "Never have I ever thought dirty things about someone we all know." And again everybody putted a finger down, expect for me. Ethan looked quite embrassed. Okay I wasn't completly honest but Mark would murder me and I wasn't thinking dirty things about him but with him. Ugh, I'm so bad. 

"Oh I got something. Never have I ever hooked up with someone here", said Katryn what caused me to snap back into realitie. Now Amy and Mark both has 1 finger left, all the rest has 3 fingers left and I had still 4 of them. "Oh, now it's my turn to let you lose", I said towards Mark. If someone lost the one how asked the last question would punish them. "Never have I ever...", I came closer to Mark so only he could hear it. He looked with wide eyes, groaned and mumbled things I didn't understood. "I know you lose; so come. I will say your punishment", I said while dragging him with his arm to the hallway. "How did you knew that?" "Doesn't matter", I said shortly. "Okay, so what is my punishment?" "Stop with being so damn overprotective. Can you do that?" "I only do that because I care about you..." "I know Markimoo but you keep me away from people. You can't keep me away from making new friends." As I said that Mark came closer to me. "I know you mean Ethan." I looked at my feet, quite embrassed about my own feelings. "Friends ", is the only thing I could say. "I know, (y/n). But when I say him looking at you I couldn't help mysellf. I don't want my little sister being hurt. I know he would never do that but still..." "Thanks", I said while I hugging him. We stand there for a minute or two. Just hugging and small talking... 

~ ~ ~ ~

I'm sorry this one sucked so much. Sorry for not uploading. It wasn't my meaning. Depression and Anxiety is still slowing me down and stuff. But I try. I try to stay strong and keep going. I hope you still enjoyed this chapter. bye X