Chapter 15: the kidnap

Mark's POV:
(Y/n) is lost! The boys couldn't find her anywhere. We asked a lot of people at the party if they saw here but none of them did. The text she sended me was weird. She only calls me Markimoo in person. As we text each other it's always Mark or some other short nickname. She's a laay piece of shit so Markimoo is to long to type. I didn't trust it...

(Y/n)'s POV:
"So do you get it now?", he asked. "Not really. I didn't do anything bad back there. It's all my friends fault and the rest of the school not mine. So why do I need to make it up to you?", I asked calmly. "Well, you were the one that was stupid enough to tell her." "You tried to kiss me and she was my best friend, what did you expect?"

• • • • • • •

What has happend back then

Me and my best friend were sitting in class as the nerd boy from the school came in. He took a seat next to me. Everybody in the class was whispering about that. I didn't get why.

After that class, me and my best friend were having diffrent classes. As I was placing my book in my locker, the nerd boy came. "Hey, uhm (y/n)..." , he stuttered. "Yeah, what's wrong Lane", I asked while closing my locker.

Before I knew it he tried to kiss me. But I stepped back. "Woow, Lane, I don't think this is a good idea."  "Sorry, I got lost in your eyes. They were so beautiful that I needed to do that... Sorry, but after all, would you like to go on a date with me? So that you can get to know me better." "Lane, I know everything that I need to know about you. You just need to find the right girl for you. Like I'm not that girl. I would only hurt you and I don't want that." "(Y/n), you are the right girl. You wouldn't hurt me..." He tried to kiss mz again. But I stepped further away.  He was about to say something when the bell rang. Saved by the bell.

While lunchbreak I told my best friend what has happend. She laughed at it. I first laughed too, but I felt bad.

The next days everybody on my school knew what Lane has tried. They started bullying he. Poor Lane didn't came to school for a month. But staid layging at him, even when he was not at school. I felt bad...

• • • • • • •

"I got bullied. The entire school laughed at me. I needed to change schools for that", Lane said while coming closer to me with anger. "Lane I helped you. But you didn't noticed it. I have protect you by my friends. So I got bullied instead of you. I didn't bother it. But little did I know that you would never come back." "What a bullshit. You don't need to sweet talk me. I'm not gonna let you go by that.", he said while taking my chin and bringing it closer to his face. "I'm not sweet talking you. It what happend. You can asked Nathalie and John. They still hate me for that. Because they were the friends of the nerd boy's saver.  They have shut me out of their lives. I got no friends anymore. All because I stopped the bullying. If felt bad you know, so I fought back for you, but you never came back.", I said calmly and a little sad. "Wait really? Why? You hated me like everyone else did." He said as he sat right in front of me on the ground. "I never hated you. I felt bad that the rest hated you. The only thing was, I wouldn't hurt you. You had a crush on me. I didn't wanted to make that worse so I staid away from you. Only when you asked me on a date I really needed to hurt you. I hated myself for that, for what I had said to you. But by the time I forgot what happend and went on with my life."

Lane looked me in the eyes and came closer and closer to me face. Suddenly our lips conected. I couldn't pull back so I just need to wait until he pulled back. His lips were thin and dry. Not so fun to kiss but he seemed to enjoy it.

After a minute or more he finally pulled back. "Sorry, I needed to do that.", he said while looking down, but soon enough his grin came back. "I don't need to apologize. I can do with you whatever I want. Nobody can stop me." I just sighed.

Ethan's POV:
It was 3 hours after we lost Mark's little sister. (Y/n) was gone. Mark knew for sure she wasn't at a friend's house. We all tried to comfort him but it didn't work. I was trying to let him stay calm, but in my mind I was flipping out. Where could she be? The only thing I know was that she was talking to a guy but minutes later he was gone.

We were talking about what we saw. So when it was my turn I told that. "What?! You're telling me that now?! You idiot", Mark screamed and wakked to his car. "Where you going to?" "The police and you come with me."

We sat there at almost 6AM in the police office. "So that was all?", the man asked. "Yeah, I didn't saw him that good. He was tall, has brown short hair, a little like Mark's hair style. Was quite muscular." Just as I said that the man walked away.

Minutes later another policeman came back with Tyler in his grip. "Is this the man?", he asked while Tyler was trying not to laugh. "No, that's Tyler. He's our friend." "Also good friends with (y/n)", he added. The policeman sighed and let him go. He just walked away, again. It's gonna be a long night.

~ ~ ~ ~
Do you guys like it? Next chapter is coming. Just wanted to start on another line so was the best option for another chapter. (Worst explanation ever) Hope you like it. X