Chapter 26: home alone

Ethan's POV:
I was in my room just after the dare that Tyler gave was over. I had spent 30 minutes shirtless with (Y/n) in a room. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just my confidence but I finally told her how I felt. She felt the same. I still cant't believe it. A girl like her is not possible to fall in love with me. I know I'm awesome but common She could get better. We have kissed a lot and soon the time was over. I wish we had more time but nope... stupid timer. I don't know how she tomorrow will react. What if she was just drunk and didn't meant it?! What if was actually just a dream? I don't think so but You never know. I just felt so real.

I laid there with a big smile on my face as I still could feel her lips on mine. It felt so good. So perfect. Just right for mine. She's just so wonderfull...

(Y/n)'s POV:
Ethan was gone but I just staid a little longer and played another few rounds of truth and dare. Whatever I did, they would just go on and on and on about what maybe could have happend back there. "Ethan, please come save me. They teasing me about back there. The will not shut up" It was long I needed to wait for an answer. "Oh no, I'm coming babe"

And after a minute he was there. He just sat next to me and Tyler directly started insulting this and asking question. "Wow yeez. Now I get it", Ethan whisperd in my ear. I just giggled. We just played on and on. I was starting to get tired but I refused to go up. I just placed my head on Ethan's shoulder. As reflex he putted his arm around me what Mark only could look weird at. He just had a little alcohol in him so it couldn't be that. Was he sick or anything? Did he planned anything to kill Ethan? Or is he finally not so overprotective anymore? Probably the last one isn't an option but you never know.

As they played further I slowly fell asleep. I don't know what happend after but I woke up in my bed. Just like when you're a child and you thought you had magical powers. It was just the same just without me think that I was magical. It was probably Mark or something how putted me here.

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) was slowly falling asleep on my shoulder. I was cute to hear her slow breathing and sometimes a soft mumble. It was just so peacefull. She laid there for a while until everyone had noticed she was asleep. Some of them looked at her in aw. So after a while we headed all to bed. I just picked her up easely and went upstairs. Before I went back to my room, I kissed her forhead and whispered a soft :"goodnight babe". As I was halfway she whispered:"goodnight love" I just looked at here and giggled a little.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I woke up by something wet on my face. As i opened my eyes I saw Chica in front of me. She just liked my face until I started petting her. "Good Morning Chica", i said as I kissed her head. As I stood up she started running of what caused me to fall in the hallway. As I laid there on the ground I could hear my heart in my head with on the background a little laugh what was oh so adorible. "Are u alright?", Mark asked how stood next to Ethan. "Yess I'm fine" I said as they helped me up what made me fall down a little of my dissiness. "Okay. You're not okay. U are gonna stay home with.. Ethan", Mark said what shoked me a little. "Are u sure?", asked Ethan and I at the same time. "Yes. If u two can stay in a room togheter for 30 minutes it will work for today too." We both laughed a little and then went down.

*timeskip to where Ethan and (y/n) are home alone*

"So what u wanna do?", asked Ethan. "I don't know. My head still hurts a little so nothing too crazy" "Movies?", he said with the blankets already in his hands. "Sounds lovely"

We laid down on the couch. First each on the other side of the couch but soon we cuddled. "Are u tired babe?", asked Ethan. I just shrugged with my shoulders. "U should probably sleep then", Ethan said while pausing the movie. I knew he would turn off the TV and just let me sleep so I answered a little to fast what caused him to laugh a little. "No, I don't want to sleep while u sitting here all bored" he just shook his head and pulled me higher and closer to him. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and breathed out softly. I saw Ethan shift a little and there was it. My evil little grin. I got a plan in my head what was way better then cuddling with him. I started kissing his neck. Just soft pecks. But when I saw the effect I got on him, the kisses became intenser. I started leaving a little hickey as soon as I found his sweet spot. He held his head back a little probably of the pleasure that caused by him. As i finished the hickey I placed my chin on his chest. "Ethan?" I asked as innocent as I could while I glidded my leg up his leg towards his waist. "Mmm?" He said while swallowing the lump in his throat. "Can u start the movie again?", I asked while circkeling my fingers over his chest while my leg was still close to his...  I heard him clear his throat:"Uhu" As soon as I heard his answer I laid back down and smiled to myself. I slowly moved my leg back down while he started the movie again. "Oh and (y/n)?",he said after a while. I just looked up to him. "Don't tease me again. Don't even think of trying it" i just laughed a little as I looked back to the TV. We laid there for a long time.

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm so so soooooo SORRY. Sorry i didn't uploaded. My anxiety and depression nearly had killed me. And then there came other problems and stuff so.. I hope u guys aren't mad? Anyway I will try again to post faster. Bye x