Chapter 20: strange call

"What was that about and what is his punishment now?", Tyler asked curiously as we came back in the room. "Oh nothing special.", I said as I sat back down. They had started a new game of never had I ever and now Bob was the loser.

We had played this game a few more time before everybody started to get bored again. "This is boooorinngg", Mark said. "What about truth or dare", Katryn said again. We all agreed because what else could we do.

We had played a little and it was now Ethan's sturn. "Truth or dare?" "Dare", Ethan said giggly. Tyler smirked at the dare he thought of. While Tyler said his dare my phone started going off. "Kiss (y/n)" I heard Tyler say before I walked out of the room to answer the phonecall. Everyone looked confused at me expect for Ethan how was bright red for I don't know what reason.

"Don't tell anyone about this. About what Lane did. I'm watching you".
Then the person hang up again before I could say anything. I didn't know what just had happend so of course as I came back I looked quite confused while I was trying to manage some words out of my mouth. "Oh there you are", Tyler said extremly happy,"Ready for the kiss?" I saw Ethan his face becoming red again while Mark glared at him. "Well, actually, I'm quite tired. So good night everyone." I walked away before anyone could say anything to me.

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) walked away while sais his dare for me. Mark gave my glares from were he sat. After all Iwas quite worried because when she came back she looked overwhelmed and shoked. She said she was tired and let. I don't really know if she's truthly tired so after 5 minutes I went upstairs too.

As I passed her room and walked back a little as I saw it was open. I knocked:"(y/n) may I come in?" "Sure. What's wrong blue boy?" I sat down on her bed while she still sat on her desk with her laptop on her lap. "Well, what was that there a few minutes ago. When you suddenly run off. "Oh, someone called me." While she said that she looked with worry in her eyes. "Oh okay. You sure everything is okay? Because you as you came back you looked quite overwhelmed and shoked." "Yeah I know. It was just so a confusing call." I just nodded and then the silence came back. Deadly it staid for about a good 5 minutes. Until I heard (y/n) say in a whisper tone :"Yess. I got it"
She was looking down at her laptop. "What do you got?", I asked quietly. "The nummer of that creepy person that called me", she said without thinking. "Wait what? Creepy person? And how?" "Oh right", she looked down with a little of a pink glow on her cheeks. She sat down next to me and came closer to my ear:" It was a friend of Lane. He's watching me. I can't tell anyone... and I found his number on my laptop." I looked down at her laptop and saw nothing normal. It was more like chinese. "I hacked it", she said short. After that I was even more confused. She sighed:"He had set a code on his number so you couldn't see it. So I did some of my trics and magic and finally could break the code so I now can see his number." I looked at her with big eyes. The fact that she can hack things is quite attractive.

"But there is one problem...",she said what pulled me back out of my thougts. "I can't go to the police with that news-" "I can go." As I was almost at the door (y/n) jumped on my back. "Nooo, they will hurt and kill you." "Oh no. They wouldn't" I walked downstairs with (y/n) still on my back. I ignored the strange looks of Mark and the rest, and just walked straight out of the door. (Y/n) was still on my back, trying to stop me but it didn't work. After a little her movements stopped but I walked further.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I was still on Ethan's back. "Euhm Eth, I can walk myself. You can let me go" "I know but I just wound let you down because others you could escape." I just sighed. There was one good thing about this, I don't need to walk. Lazy life for the win.

Ethan's POV:
When we reached at the police office is was nearly to falling asleep. So Ethan putted me down next to him and waited for the police officer to let us in.

I saw (y/n) asleep so I decided to let her sleep and explain it myself. I knew the whole storie expect for the number. She has told me it while she sat on my back. So when the officer asked for the number, I went back to her. And I saw her adorible sleeping on an uncomfortable chair.

 And I saw her adorible sleeping on an uncomfortable chair

I softly shook her from side to side. She  looked at me with sleepy eyes:"What? Where are we?" "Police office, remember? Now come with me. He wants to know the number", I said while helping her walking to the room because other she would fall down of tiredness. We quickly ended the conversation with the police and went back to home. Where hopefully everybody is asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry it took so long my loves. But I was realy buzy with school, anxiety and depression and stuff BUT now it VACATION ,for a week but vacation is vacation, soo I'm gonna write more often.