Chapter 29: fanart

*timeskip to hours later where they are back home*

(Y/n)'s POV:
We were back home. I just sat in my room listening to music while softly singing along. Ethan has looked, since the stream ended, real nervous for some reason and i don't know why. I tried to ignore it but it is worrying me a little. Did I do something wrong? Or did I said something wrong? What did I do back then??

"(Y/N)!!!!", I heard the oh so simulare voice scream. It snapped me back out of my thoughts. "What?!!", I screamed back not willing to come see the angry Mark. "COME HERE" I sighed. "NOW!", I heard him scream after 30 seconds. I stepped with little steps towards him. He was in the living room angry AF. What could i've done to make him this angry?

As i came in the room I saw a shoked and nervous Ethan and an angry red Mark. "What's wrong?", I asked with quite a shaky voice. "Can you explain this please", he said while handing me the phone with a fanart of Ethan and I kissing. I turned red for some reason while I awkwardly laughed. "Are you serious?" I asked while raising my eyebrows up. "Yes very serious. Now tell me what is this?!" "Well, what you think it is..fanart" "Yeah yeah, quite the bullshit (y/n). Be honest and tell the truth" "Wait. Do you really think that Ethan and I have kissed?" "It could have happend. You're both young and around the same age. Both good looking so...Yeah. You could have been doing more than kissing. Like it wouldn't shoke me" I just rolled at Mark's comment. "Well. Thanks, i guess. How nice that your brother believes in a stupid fanart instead of you" "No-" "What if I know believed in one of your fanarts? Were you kiss whoever who. Wouldn't that be nice?! Fun to have a brother like you" With that I stepped towards the door. He made me boil of anger. Seriously he needs to take a chill pill. Freaking out for a bloody fanart. I picked up the bag that was standing next to the door and left. Of fear he would chase after me I runned as fast as I could.

*timeskip to an hour later*

I had walked straight forwards for an hour now. I was officially lost. My phone had recieved multible calls and texts of Mark but Ethan too, and Amy too. But I had like 5% batery so it wasn't worth it to call or text one of them back. Just as I looked down while crossing the street, a car came around the corner driving on the streets at a real fast speed. And of course we both noticed each other too late... it went black for my eyes. I fell blood against my head. Like running out of my body. My heartbeat slower then normal. My breathing nearly at a stop. What was happening? Was I dying? Dying and the last thing I said to Mark was things out of anger. "Fun to have a brother like you", it was a thing of anger. I hope he knew that. I didn't even got the change to say how much I loved him and that I was sorry. Regret took the best of me...

~ ~ ~ ~
Hey guys should I end my book here? Thanks for all the reads and comments xx short chapter I know sorry