Chapter 24: soaked goofs

I just shook my bag empty over the floor. I didn't bother that Ethan would see whatever in that could be. Some books, pens, pencils, paper tissues, water bottle, phone charger,... so lots of shitty stuff. "Wow you got quite a lot of stuff in there", Ethan laughed. I was quite shoked too at how many stuff I could fit in my little black bag. I just giggled while pushing some of the stuff back in my bag. Ethan was helped me. When I picked a book an other object onto the ground. " Aah. An lightner. Yes, thank you", I said with my arms up in the sky looking at the ceiling. Ethan did the same movement as me. What made me laugh. "What? You did it first" I just shook my head while smiling widely. I looked around to find some thing to put the fire in. "Here, A litter bin" "Ow, thanks" I took it from his hands and places it between my legs on the ground. Just before I was about to light up the tissue, I asked:"Wait. How can I come that high up?" "You can stand on my shoulders",Ethan said while picking up the litter bin and placing it on a little side plank. Whatever that was. I stepped carefully on his shoulders while looking for my balance as Ethan stand back up straight. With one hand on my feet and the other reaching out for the litter bin. As I was sure that I was not gonna fall, I held the litter bin as close to the fire alarm. I trow the burning tissue in it and after a few seconds the sprinkler started spraying. A soft alarm went of as sign that the police could be here any minute. Ethan and I just laughed. The room was so small that we couldn't escape the water. "Yeah, it worked", Ethan said happy while putting me back down. "I know" I did a little dance and Ethan joined me fast.

So now we were dancing while waiting on the police Of actually just someone to free us. Ethan took my hand just as I was stepping back a little and spun me around and started dancing with me.

 Ethan took my hand just as I was stepping back a little and spun me around and started dancing with me

While we danced I softly started humming. Ethan just laughed:"I love you" "I love you too", I said without thinking. "Wait, what?" Ethan's eyes widened a little and I saw the shoke in his facalexpression. "I...uhm d-" a banging sound on the door cutted me of. "Watch out", we hear from behind the door,"3..2..1" With that, the door fell on the ground. "Are you alright?", the police officer asked sweetly. "Yeah", we said in unison. While we walked to the police car, we explained what happend. "So I assum it was Lane or one of his friends" "Yeah, I was thinking that too", the police officer said, "But now after that. I will drive you home."

*timeskip to back home*

Mark's POV:
"Where are Ethan and (y/n)?", Amy asked. "The two goofs are probably still walking home", I said laughing. "Oh yeah right. I was forget about that",Amy said while she sat down on the couch petting Chica. I came and sit down next to her with the others around. We all talked for a while until I heard knocking on the door. "Oh that will probably be Ethan and (y/n)", I said while walking towards the door.

(Y/n)'s POV:
We knocked on the door where Mark stood immediately laughing at us. "Finally that took you long. Why are you soaked wet?.. wait oh-", Mark said while looking behind us at the police officer. "Hey. What has happend?",he asked now dead serious. "May I explain?", the police officer asked me sweetly. I just nodded while stepping to stand next to Mark While Ethan followed me.

"Okay, thank you sir.", Mark said as the police officer was about to go. Ethan and I were now with the rest. Mark told us to go because he wanted to talk to the him alone. Ethan and I had changed closet already. I was shaking a little of my still wet hair that felt so cold on my arm. "What the hell guys. Why always you?", Mark said as he walked back in kind of angry for some reason, "Next time, you stay with us or here at home. (Y/n) ecspacialy you. You're not gonna go outside all by yourself." "Yeah, yeah. I wouldn't even try. Be happy that I could escape and sit down so we all can enjoy the movie." Luckely Mark listened and sat down. He wasn't even glaring at Ethan and me because we were sitting so close and even cuddling a little. He was just so warm and soft. Better than a pillow or blanket. Even tho I already got a blanket and I still was cold. Thanks to my weird body and mind.

~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for over the 3000 reads. THANK YOU. Hope you enjoyed it. Love you all x sorry that it's so short but I couldn't think of a longer chapter like my inspiration wasn't working today.