Chapter 11: early morning

I just reread my story and corrected some mistakes. Sorry for those. I didn't noticed them. But anyway. Enjoy reading.
~ ~ ~ ~

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss: Why did he do that? What did he think? What has gotten into him? Do I like him?

The whole night I was thinking about that. About my feelings. Would he feel the same? Or did he kissed me of the moment we were in? Was it possible to like anyone after 2 days? Why did they let me get so close to him from the beginning? Why needed he to be so special? I can't handle it!

Hours passed by and I was still thinking. It was already 5 AM. I was quite frustrated, so I looked online for a way to relief some stress. I found some place where I could do kick box. PERFECT ! I put on some clothes, pakked a bag with my workout clothes and left as fast as possible.

 PERFECT ! I put on some clothes, pakked a bag with my workout clothes and left as fast as possible

Mark's POV:
I woke up at a few minutes past 6 AM. Whyyy? It's soooo early. I could have slept some hours more. So I tried it but... nooo. My body didn't let me. So I got up and went downstairs. I walked past (y/n)'s room and saw that her door was open. I looked closer and saw that the room was empty. I thought she was already up but when I came downstairs no one was there. Where is she?

Maybe by Ethan. Oh if she is there I would kill them. So I looked so quite and fast as possible in his room but didn't saw her. Luckily! I sighed in relief. "Mmn?", Ethan said, "What's wrong Mark?" "Oh uhm, nothing. Just waking you up. So goood morning blue boy." "It's 6:30 Mark. Couldn't you let me sleep for another few minutes?" I smiled akwardly. "Yeah sorry bud. We just should discuss some things for the video. And while we do that, you could help me prepare breakfast." "Okay. Give me 5 more minutes." I just nodded and went to wake up Tyler.

(Y/n)'s POV:
7:30?! Woow I have been away for a long time. Hopefully nobody is up yet...
Nope, everyone was awake when I came in. I sat my bag down and there was Mark. "Where have you've been?", Mark asked. "What does it look like? Where should I have been with this workout clothes?", I said sarcasticly. "I don't know. You don't have a gym here." "Yeah I know but I found another place to kickbox. Not so far away from here." "Why so early in the morning? You could have told me. I was worried. "Mark said quite angry. "I don't think you would be happy if I woke you up at 5 AM." "What5 AM? How long have you been away?!" "From 5:50 to now", I said while rolling my eyes.

Ethan's POV:
I heard Mark and (y/n) talk in the kitchen. They were having a discussion. I just looked in the door opening and saw (y/n) in her workout clothes. So sexy. She was still a little sweaty but it made her even sexier.

"Where are you going to?", Mark asked while following her

"Where are you going to?", Mark asked while following her. "Upstairs away from your overprotective ass." "No, don't walk away now. We need to record a few videos." "I would be ready don't worry." With that (y/n) was gone. "And breakfast?",Mark screamed. "I already ate",she screamed back.

"What you standing there? Go get ready for the videos",Mark said still quite angry. "Okay, sorry. Don't blame me for your worried ass.", I said sassy back. "Yeah yeah, sorry Ethan." I smiled and went back upstairs to make me ready for recording the videos.

~ ~ ~ ~
It sucks! I know. But I tried. Was quite busy with stuff for school and my familie and things like that. But THANKS FOR OVER THE 200 READS Xx so happy