Chapter4: movie night

As the movie started I tried not to get scared easely. That was harder than I thought. By the first jumpscare I almost screamed out loud. I just pulled the blanket closer to me while I tried to relax again. With the second jumpscare I jumped a little. "Are you alright?", Ethan whispered softly to me so the others wouldn't hear it. "Yeah yeah... it just scared me a little don't worry." "You sure? Because you always can use me as protection." He whispered playfully with a little smile. I just giggled at his comment and watched further.

Ethan's POV:
I don't know what happend with me but I finally talked to her. I don't know why I said that but she didn't bother it so it was okay. I saw how scared she was and really wanted to comfort and protect her but I don't know if she wants that. With every scary moment she moved a little closer to me. When the 3th jumpscare came, she almost screamed so I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me...

(Y/n)'s POV:
Ethan wrapped his arm aroud my waist!? I couldn't believe it. As an automatism, I had laid my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. Every time there was a scare moment I snuggled into Ethan's chest. He softly squished my side to show that It was alright and he would protect me. It seemed like I was the only one who was scared because all the others were laughing at some moments while I was scared to dead. I was, because when I was younger, there happened something similar like in the movie. I know it would never happen like in the movie, but still was I asking myself: 'What if it would happen to me? What would happen if I did that?...'

With all those thing I got scared even more so I snuggled closer to Ethan who didn't bother it and comforted me. He even drew little cirkels on my back to calm me down. Weirdly, it worked. The second half of the movie, I wasn't that scared anymore. There were still a lot of scary moments and jumpscares, but Ethan distracted me so I wouldn't get scared...

Ethan's POV:
It was really cute how (y/n) snuggled closer to me when she got scared. It gave me an opportunity to comfort her. It kind of gave me a boost of confidence when I saw her relaxing even if there was a jumpscare. She was laying with her legs over one of mine, her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest and I got my arms wrapped around her waist and my head lightly on hers. We stayed like that until the movie ended.

When the movie was done (y/n) slowly moved a little further away from me and looked at the rest of the group. Everybody was talking and Mark looked weird at me and (y/n)....

(Y/n)'s POV:
"And how was the movie?" Amy asked. Everyone aswered positive. While everyone was talking, stayed Mark staring at Ethan and me. Even when we weren't sitting that close. I tried to shake it off and started a conversation with Ethan. "Thanks for comforting me while the movie played." I said quietly because it was kind of embarrassing. "It's my pleasure. I kinda liked it." I looked confussed at him...

Ethan's POV:
Nooo what did I say!? Why does my mounth not work with my brain? I tried to save myself but Mark interrupted me. "And was the movie not too scary?" "No, it was okay." (Y/n) said with a smile. "You sure that you watched the movie?" Mark asked angrier. "Yeah I'm sure..."

*time skip to at night (because I'm lazy, again)*

(Y/n) POV:
Everybody was sleeping. But I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw those monsters from the movie. I saw how they killed me and everybody else. I had woke up shaking from that nightmare and now I couldn't sleep. I couldn't go downstairs because some people slept on the couch. Mark wasn't an option either because Amy was there. Tyler was also a bad decision because there slept some friends. So the last option was Ethan. I didn't want to wake him. I felt like a little child. "Who is scared of a movie? Nobody, only crybabies." I thought. For a half hour I sat on my bed, thinking if I should go to Ethan or not...

~ ~ ~ ~
It took long to upload because I kind of lost inspiration. I'm now sick at home so I can upload more often. So there gonna be more chapters soon.