Chapter 39: power

I woke up with pain in my shoulder blades. Like someone had cutted me. I walked over to where my mirror was. Two red scars were all over my back. "What the hell", I nearly screamed. That caused to make Mark run in. "What is the - (Y/n), omg!?!" Mark went over the scars with his finger. It hurted bad. I fell to the ground. A high pitch peep had filled my ears. "What is happening?", he asks worried.

After a good minute or 10, I finally could tell Mark what had happend yesterday. He had showed a lot of emotions while my story. First anger because I ran away without telling. Then he was happy Ethan came with me. Soon he was shocked and now he was out of words.

Marks POV:
I had a lot of emotions is going on right now. I was glad Ethan came with her or others it would have ended up bad. But what concerned me was the fact that she had wings. How could that be possible? She was worried too and confused. Whatever happens I will always protect her.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Mark and I were hugging for a while now. He was acting like i could die any moment. Or that i would disappear. We went downstairs to find Ethan laughing at Tyler. He had ears like a bunny. Big brown ears came out of his curly, wavy hair. "(Y/n) is a fucking angel and you a bunny", Mark said with laughter, "That sucks mate" Tyler looked shocked at my wings who were out. I had no controle of it. I shared the same look with him. 'What on earth is happening'. We both didn't remember anything. Only blurry memories of having a lot of pain. Not the most pleasant memorie.

Every night I had nightmares about it. Seeing it was horrible, but the worst part was actually feeling it. Feeling the pain over again. Mark and Ethan had came serveral times to check on me. I had lost my voice because of the screaming. Tyler luckily didn't had those nightmares. Why us? What could be so special about me? Why was I the chosen one?

i was done with guessing. I would go to the hospital again. Who want to come with me can, who don't can stay home. I even would go alone. I am done.

As i told the others, they freaked out. "No fucking way", Mark said overprotective. Tyler looked with a thinking face at me. Thinking if he would go with me or not. Ethan had been next to me trying to stop me. I love him but if he don't want to go with me, I won't stop him. I am going no matter what.

After an hour Ethan, Mark, Tyler and I were on our way to the hospital. My wings were still out and so were Tylers bunny ears. While walking in some doctors gave weird looks. Finally someone noticed. "(Y/n) and Tyler?", the lady with red hair asked. It was dark red, same as her lipstick. Her eyes were a strange combination of white and grey.

She dragged us into a room. The others were locked out. We sat down in the chairs that stood in the empty room. Before we knew our arms and legs were bonded onto the chair. She came walking towards us with a scanning machine. She scanned the tattoo and had a grin of victory. "My experiment is finally working", she said happily. Her mood went down when it was Tylers turn. "Oh no, hun, it's no good." She did something fast what i couldn't see. In no time Tyler was knocked out. "So (Y/n) I see you grew wings", she said while walking around me in circles. Followed her with my eyes, not trusting her out of my sight. "You've grown things that you are. Apparently you are an angel; Any explanation?" I looked at the woman with a 'Wth are you talking about' look. She just laughed: "Oh yeah, You don't remember." With that she had knocked me out too.

By the time i woke up I was in the same empty room but without Tyler. Only her and me. I had my memories back. She has tortured me like hell. Only a freak could enjoy watching someone in so much pain. A monster.

"With this you would grow what your soul truly is" I saw a liquid going into my vein. It glowed. You could see it make its way to my heart. There the Blue liquid changed into white. That was a sign of a pure soul. One with good powers. Tyler had the same reaction. But he didn't grew what his soul told him. He grew the ears randomly. Or with other words, the experiment on him failed. After the liquid has stopped lighting up, it started to burn. From my heart to my brain, so to the center of my body. I heard a lot of voices. Like we were all trapped inside of a big bubble. Soon after that a high pitch peep came. I felt serveral stabs in my back and one in my neck. Needles taking my blood. After that i fainted. Further I was in a lot of pain. Left over with no memory

"You're a monster", I screamed to her. "Why? you're now an angel. Isn't that amazing?" "What is wrong with being a human?", I asked her calmer this time. When she ignored my question, I just looked at her. I could look so through her soul. "Okay, fine. You win", she said while sitting down on a chair next to me. "Do you really wanna know why i do this?" I nodded. "Well- "

- - - -

I am going on vacation for a week. Then 4 days later school start so I won't update often. Hope you enjoyed it. I am changing some things. Hope you don't find it that bad. Others tell it me it. Love you all X