Chapter 3: pillow fight?

I looked outside the window at the other buildings. Mark hummed quietly with the radio and Tyler was dancing. I saw Ethan looking at me in the corner of my eye. When I looked at him he quickly looked away and got a little smile on his face. I don't know what it is but this guy is making me curious. I want to know more about him but he don't really talk to me. Well after all, I didn't really bother it and just stayed looking at the streets.

Ethan's POV:
This girl is driving me crazy. I don't know why but I got jealous when I saw her hugging Tyler and I totally lost it when I saw her kissing his cheek. Is it possible that I like her? Like, so early? I don't even know anything about her?
When she is looking at me I got all shy and stuff. She is just so beautiful looking out of the window. I'm gonna be crazy if it stay going like this...

*time skip to Mark's house*

(Y/n)'s POV:
Everybody went to their room as we came home. Well everybody except for me. I didn't know which room mine was because Mark has took my suitcase but he forgot, as always, to tell me in which room it was. I didn't got the time to search for the right room because we needed to go to the studio and now was everybody in their room so I couldn't just walk in like it's no ones business....

After an hour I got really bored and decided to look what Mark was doing. When I went upstairs to his room I heard some people talk. His door was open so I looked sneaky who was in the room. I saw Mark, Tyler and Ethan but just as I wa about to hear what they were saying I needed to stop myself by sneezing. "(Y/n)?",Mark asked while I saw Ethan blushing and getting really nervous. Probably from their conversation before.
"Sorry. I wanted to see what you guys were doing but..."
"Your sneeze ruined your spying", Mark said teasing. "No, I wasn't spying. Your life is not interesting enough. Spying you is such a wast of time." "Hey!! Watch your mouth. You're just jealous.", Mark said while crossing his arms. "Jealous? Of what?!", I said while bursting out in laughter. With that took Mark a pillow and threw it at me but I caught it. "Ha, good try, but still such a failure." Mark looked serious at me and threw another pillow. This time it hitted me right on the head.
"HA! Who's laughing now?" He said real proud. "Ow watch out old man..." with that Mark and me started a pillow fight. Tyler and Ethan were laughing at the two of us. At how crazy we both were. The pillow fight ended with me on top of Mark. I was hitting him on his head. While Mark was laughing he gripped my waist with one hand and with his other he gripped my wrists. I giggled by his touch because I was really ticklish. In one fast move he turned us upside down so he was on top. As the meanie he was, he started tickling me. "Noooo stop! It's unfair", I said while trying to get out of his grip. After a few minutes he gave in. He stood up with a proud grin on his face. You looked angry at him on a playfull way and slaped his arm. "Stop smiling like that. You look like a fool... and just know, this is not over"
"Yeah, whatever. Are we gonna eat something because this fight made me really hungry." We all agreed and went out to eat something.

* Time skip to back at Mark's house (bc I'm lazy)*

When we came back home were Amy and some other friends of Mark there. They came for the chill night. "So what we gonna do?", I asked. "Watching movies?!",Amy almost screamed,"I saw the trailer of that new horrorfilm and it looks so good. Can we watch it please?" She pouted at Mark how was thinking. "I don't know what do you guys think?", he said while looking at the rest. Everybody nodded while I was still a little nervous. If their is one thing I hate then it is horrorfilms. I can't watch them without being scared. Like with everybody now here, it isn't that scary. BUT the moment after the movie is the worst.

I didn't want to be a bother so I just nodded and acted really excited. Eveybody took a seat on the couch and I ended up next to Ethan. Amy got a big bowl of popcorn and some blankets. "Eveybody ready?",Mark asked for a last time and looked at me to make sure I wanted to watch it. I nodded lightly to let Mark relax a little. He was always taking care of me. Whatever the situation was he always wanted to protect me. Even if it was not necessary...

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I'm sick and school is killing me so I don't really got time to update my story. Also, sorry that it is boring or anything like that but I just didn't got any inspiration for writing so yeah. And it's 1:15 AM here so I'm really tired but I wanted to update. But anyway I hope you enjoy it. Bye x