Chapter 22: groceries

"What the hell are you guys doing?!!", Mark asked while running into the room. He had that angry look on his face like I was making love with someone and he caughed us. But his face directly calmed down as he saw Ethan tickling me. "Oh tickle fight", he said and started tickling me too.

"Noo stop!", I finally managed to scream while fist of laughter. After about a good 5 minutes they finally stopped. Then Tyler walked in:"Is someone being murderd in here of what?" Ethan helps me stand back up while Tyler contiue talking. "Guys we need you two to go to the store for some food and water." I nodded and stepped to the door while Ethan stood there a little longer.

Ethan's POV:
Mark pulled me towards him as I was about to walk to the door. "Watch out blue boy. I'm watching you. Hurt her and I hurt you." With that he let me go again.

*timeskip to the store*

In the car has (y/n) told me what has happend earlier. "What does he mean with Lane is coming?", I asked her as we stepped out of the car. "I don't know it either Eth", she sighed and walked past me. As I finally has runned back to her I apologized:"Sorry (y/n). It wasn't my meaning to be so annoying. I just wanted to know if everything was alright and if you're actually safe here" She stopped in her track and hugged me:" It's okay. I understand. Btw, with you I always feel safe" With that she broke the hug again. I was probably blushing at her words.
We walked in the store. "Okay, what do we need to buy?", she asked me sweetely. "Some food and a lot of water"

We got the food, so now only water. I took (y/n) hand because her walking was slowing down:"Come on. Water is right here" As I took the bottles of water I didn't realised I still got (y/n)'s hand in my hand. It was so little and soft. It fitted perfect in mine. I never wanted to let go. It felt like I was making sure she was save.
"Uhm Ethan, can I may have my hand back?", she said what cause me to drop the water bottles onto me while I fell back into realitie. "God Ethan. Are you alright?" She looked me in the eyes and I could see the worry in them. "Yeah, I'm alright", I said while standing straight again with the package water bottles in my hands. She just giggled and walked to the line that was standing there. Her giggle was cute. A sound that I would love to here more often.

20 Minutes later and we're still in the line with 2 people before us. I got a text from Mark: "Where are you guys? If something happens to her I'm serious, you're going down"

As I read it, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "I'm bored and tired" ha how cute. "Yeah same." We just stayed like that until it was our turn. "Good afternoon... That's than 20 dollar please", the lady said while I paid and (y/n) picked the groceries. "Have a good day further and btw, you're cute togheter." (Y/n) and I both blushed and smiled while leaving. She found us cute. Was (Y/n) thinking the same or not. What am I even thinking. Ugh

We sat in the car when Mark called me. Before I could react had (y/n) my phone in my hand.

(Y/n)'s POV:
"Ethan. I know what you're up to and how you feel but COME BACK NOOW. It's my sister and we need both of you here now-"  I cutted him off. "What the hell Mark. Calm your tits. We're on our way home. Ethan is almost there. Like give us 5 more minutes." With that I hang up. "Unbelievable..", I said under my breathe but Ethan still has heard me. "What?" "Oh nothing. Just Mark's overprotectness... But what did he mean with 'I know what you're up to and how you feel'?"  I looked over to see Ethan's eyes widen a little. "I have no idea. Probably his overprotectness of something." I just sighed. He was probably right. Or not?

~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry that it's so short and boring but I just wanted to update. Sorry loves. But there are some good ideas for the next chapters so yeah. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Bye x