Chapter 6: live stream

We only got 1 car. And we were with 7 people so that meant that there were 2 people to much. "Let fit in as many people as we can then we will see what we will do",Mark said to end the discussion.

After a few minutes 1 was the one how was still not in the car. "Okay, 4 in the back 2 in the front. What do we do with (y/n)?", Tyler said. "She can sit on someones lap", Amy said with a little smile,"Like on Ethan's" "What?", Mark directly asked as the overprotective brother he was. "Yeah, (y/n) is small and light so she can perfectly sit on his lap." Mark shook his head 'no'. "Common it's no big deal", Amy's friend said. Mark groaned because he knew he couldn't stop it.

I didn't know what his problem was. I was close with guys and did stuff like this quite often. But now he was making problems of it.

First few minutes, it was akward to sit there but after a while we both relaxed. I sat there with my hands intertwined in my lap when I suddenly felt an arm wrapped around my waist. He didn't know what to do with his arm so he put one around my waist. How cute.

(approximately like this👆)

*time skip to a few minutes before the stream*

I was setting the lights good and some other stuff while Mark decided to tease me. "You goof. Stop annoying me and let me do my work or you can do it all on your own." Mark laughed and sat down on the couch. "Okay okay I will stop...for now." I just rolled with my eyes at Mark.

"Everybody ready?",Mark said looking at us. "Yeah", Everyone said in unison. Mark did his intro and directly started playing a game against Ethan and Tyler. "Wow Mark, you suck." "SHUT Up!",he screams. "No serious, How bad can you be?", I laughed. "Oh what did you say there? Well, you vs. Me, now!" I laughed while Mark started a new game. "Okay, you ready to lose?" I said while taking Ethan's controller and sat down next to him.

"Ha ha I win!",I said proudly after I beated Mark's ass. "Yeah because I let you win." "You wish. I beated your ass." "No, you didn't", he said while standing up. "Yes, I DID" I said while getting closer to him. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while I hitted his back trying to get out of his grip. "You little bitch." "Put me down you idiot and admit that I beated your ass." "Never",he said while running around with you still on his shoulder. You couldn't do anything than giggle. While Mark and you messing around, everybody in the comment talked about you:
"Sibling goals❤" 
"brother and sister goals"
"goals😍"
"Can my Siblings be like them please"

Amy read some comments and Mark said laughing:"Me goals with this annoying thing? Never of my life" "Hey, I didn't choose for it to have so an annoying brother so deal with it." While I said that I slapped his butt. "But anyway... PUT ME DOOOOWN!"
I screamed hitting his but serveral times. "Aw! Okay okay calm down", he said and rubbed on his butt.

As Mark and I sat down again we started answering some questions. At some point there came some questions that I didn't expected. "How do you love the most of the boys?"
I looked up with wide eyes. "Well obviously not this goof." I said while pushing Mark. "What? You lair. You love me." "Yeah you wish" He just rolled his eyes at me...

After a hour we ended the live stream and filmed some more videos. Gaming videos or challenges or even sketches. So it was pretty late when we went back to home. We already have got dinner and supper so we went directly to Mark's house. But first we needed to drop some people at their own house. In the car, we sat in the same positions. Until there was space enough for me to sit properly. I did't mind to sit on Ethan's lap even tho it was akward tbh, but not bad at all. Mark on the other side, did got a problem with that and as soon we were with 5 people in the car he said:" Now you can come of Ethan's lap (y/n)." I just nodded and sat next to him. We still needed to drop off 2 more people. Then Suddenly my sleepness took over my body and I fell asleep on Ethan's shoulder.

 Then Suddenly my sleepness took over my body and I fell asleep on Ethan's shoulder

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) was asleep on my shoulder. I slowly rested my head on hers and closed my eyes. I still couldn't believe it. This sassy girl, the sister of Mark, was being so close with me without even talking properly to me. How can that be possible. Most of the time we got a little conversation. So I didn't knew much about her. The only thing I knew was that she was adorble when she slept and awake too, but just now she was so peacefull...

"So we are here!",Mark shouted while turning off the car. I startled awake so (y/n) was awake too by that. Just as Mark looked at us, we both sat straight. Well I sat straight (Y/n) was almost back to sleep while laying down on the other side of the backseat. I don't even know how she could fall asleep like that. When Mark that she was asleep, he didn't talked so loud anymore. "Aww, someone is tired?" He said playful. I just laughed while looking at her. Everybody stepted out of the car and Mark picked (y/n) up bridal style.
He laid her in her room and went then to his own room. Just like Tyler and me...

~ ~ ~ ~
Woow this one took long to write. Idk why but yeah... her it is. Do you guys like this story? You can give requests. Like if you want something specific to happen. Bye