Chapter 23: locked up

As Ethan and I were back at the office. We directly started filming a new sketch. After a while Ethan came to me:" Wanna shoot a good shot?" I just looked confused at him. "Sit in my neck . The higher angle is gonna make it look nicer." "What?", before I knew it Ethan has picked me up and gived me the camera back. He gripped my legs carefully while I places them around his back. I locked my angles togheter on his back for more support. "Ready?", he said while slowly walking forward.

As we walked back outside to where everybody was preparing, Tyler looked at us trying not to laugh: "What are two doing?" Now looked Mark and the rest up too. "Filming a cool shot, duuhuu", I said nonchalant what caused everybody to laugh. "As long as you don't drop the camera." "Oh thanks, Mark. Now I feel loved." "Yeah and not dropping you is Ethan's job",he said while looking serious at him. "He wouldn't. Now everybody in places place so we can start filming again." Some of the people looked shoked at my sudden seriousness but I just wanted to be home as fast as possible because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

"So we're done for today!", Tyler screamed what caused me to almost drop the camera. "You alright?", Ethan asked while I tried to stay stable on his shoulders. "Yeah, let's go home.", I said exsited. With that Ethan took some of our stuff and walked away. "Bye guys", he said. I was still on his shoulders while he gave me my jacket. "For if you are getting cold" "Uhm thanks Ethan but what are you doing?", I asked completly confused at his actions. He did even listen to what the others had said and just had walked away with me still on his shoulders. "Walking you home, duhu" I just giggled at his words. "You idiot"

After a few minutes I got a text from Tyler : "Where are you guys? Mark is here still buzy with cleaning so"

"Ethan and I are walking towards home. I don't know why but we just did. Random blue boy's Idea not mine."

When we were half way, something let Ethan trip. The last thing I could see was the ground. As I woke up again with a huge headache, I saw that Ethan was in the same unknow room as me. "(Y/n)?! God, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Like something or somebody has made me fall. It wasn't my meaning to-" "It's okay. Don't worry I'm usted to it. I fall quite often myself so" ,He just chuckled a little while I looked around me,"Where are we?" "I don't know. When I woke up I was here already with you." We were both standing in a little room with 2 lights, no windows and a small door that was locked. "Any Idea of how did this and how we're gonna get out?", Ethan asked me sweetly. "Nope. No clue of how could-Wait a minute", I interupped myself with a thought that just jumped in. "Could this not be all of Lane's plan? Like I don't know. The kidnap, the call, the messages and probably now this." "Ugh, I guess you're right. How are we gonna get out. It took you two days to escape for his kidnap on you. I don't want to be here so long. There need to be some way", Ethan started mumbling. I knew that he was getting a little anxious. I had that too but I could kind of controle it. "Shh, calm down. Breath. It's all gonna be okay. Don't worry we are gonna get out of here. Togheter." I heard Ethan inhale deeply and than saw him coming closer towards me. Within a second his strong arms were wrapped around me. We stayed there for a minute or longer.

*timeskip to a hour later*
(bc I'm lazy)

I sat donw, staring the ceiling while Ethan was walking around. I noticed something at the ceiling. "Hey, Eth. Is that a fire alarm there? Like a sprinkler?" He was looking upwards with a confused look: "I guess" I stood up qickly and jumped a little. "That's it. Do you maybe have a lightner or something to make fire with?" He sighed:"No, sadly enough not."
Now it just popped up in my mind: Where the hell is my bag. Ethan took it with us. Where is IT? Like I probably got something handy in there.

"Where is my bag?", I asked all of sudden what broke down the silent that we got for a few minutes. "Uhm, I don't know actualy. I didn't have looked yet." With that Ethan and I started searching immediately. There was actualy nothing where you could hide something in. "Maybe here?",Ethan said while pointing towards a ventilation shaft. "How we gonna open that?", I asked while sitting down next to him. "Mmm", he said before hitting it,"Auw, nope. That's not gonna work." I just giggled a little while looking for something others. In my pocket was nothing, in my jacket was only a paper tisue and keys. That's it. I took the iron ring and formed it so it would fit. I pushed it at the side and then started pulling with all the forse I got. "Eth help." He took my hand and pulled togheter with me. "Almost. Hold it", I said. I stood up and just kicked the other side of it so it would fall. "Yesss", Ethan said while swinging his arms in the air. "How did you came on that?" "I don't know. Experience", I said more as a question. "I will go first. I'm smaller" He just nodded: "Watch out." "I will"

With that I crawled further into the shaft. It was quite dark. I couldn't really see where I was going. Until one point, I hitted my head against the shaft. The end? That could not be possible. I felt around and found nothing. So I crawled back. While I did that I fell good around me if I could find something else. At first not but then I fell some rubber or cotton. I didn't bother what it was and just pulled it with me.

"And?", asked Ethan as I came back out of there. "Nothing but...", I looked good at the thing I pulled with me,"this old baggie thing"  He looked confused and took it from me. He held it upside down so all the stuff that was in it fell on the ground. "My bag", I screamed/ said happy. I fastly took it and started searching in it for something handy.

~ ~ ~ ~
I don't know what this was going to but yeah. Deal with it I guess. I was out of inpiration so yeah sorry and I'm sick too. Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Bye x