Chapter 7: relaxed day

Ethan's POV:
I woke up but felt weird. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was because that it's 7 AM and I didn't got enough sleep or something else that I didn't knew.

Yesterday night I couldn't fall asleep either. I stayed spuddling. I couldn't find a right posistion to sleep. But now I was awake I decided to go downstairs. Not even bothering what I was wearing because probably everybody was still asleep.

First I saw nothing downstairs. No light, nobody. But suddenly I heard something. I was still at the stairs so I just simply followed the sound. As I came near the kitchen the lights were on and I saw...(Y/n)? She wearing her pj's and weird enough she was so sexy in them.

For those 2 days I knew her she was cute, adorble and beautiful and now even sexy. What's gotten into me?!

"Oh hi Ethan",she said smiling,"You're up early

"Oh hi Ethan",she said smiling,"You're up early." First, I just looked at her and didn't say anything. For a moment I thought my mouth has given up on me. Luckily I said:"So are you." She giggles and said:"Yeah, couldn't sleep that well so when I woke up I went downstairs and decided to make pancakes." "Oeh pancakes?!" "Someone's excited",she said laughing. I just giggled and sat down. Admiring how good she looked while cooking.

"Don't we wear clothes anymore?", I heared Mark say to (y/n) "Could say the same about you, batman", she said. "Batman?" I asked laughing at the nickname. "Well as we were little Mark used to wear his..." She stoped talking because Mark has his hand over her mouth. She just giggled and went closer to me. "His batman pj's but also his batman underwear. He got everything batman themed.", she quickly said before Mark stomped her arm:"Jerk!" "Wanna fight?", she said while standing into a fight position. "No no, I don't wanna hurt you." "You hurting me??! You're funny Markimoo. A fight now and for real, no holding back." "Okay, be prepeared",Mark said. With that (y/n) kicked his side with her feet, stomped in his stomach and made a turning movement. Then she just standed there looking at him. Mark was holding his stomach while looking at her. "Auw!! I wasn't done talking." "Oh common, you baby. Yes you were done talking And it wasn't that hard." "Yes it was. I probably gonna have some bruises." "Oh yeah right", she said annoyed, "What do you say about this and this. Do You hear me complain?" She showed Mark the bruises on her leg, side of her waist and arm. "Okay you win.", Mark said. She smiled and set the pancakes on the table. "Food is ready!", she said. "Fooood!", we heared Tyler said from on the stairs. Everybody laughed at him and sat down at the table.

(Y/n)'s POV:
"Mmm smells delicious.", Ethan and Tyler said. "Not as good as mom's",Mark said. "Yeah sorry. I can't top her heavenly pancakes." Mark just laughed:"True" "But hers are way beter than yours", Ethan said to Mark. I blushed and laughed at the same time.

"What we gonna do today?" I asked. "Nothing much. We already recorded a lot of videos. So probably editing and relaxing.", Mark said. "Oh okay."

I cleaned the table and Tyler and Mark went upstairs. So that left Ethan and me downstairs. First it was completly silent while I was washing the dishes. Automaticly Ethan helped me, well 'helping'. He took all the foam and threw it at me. "Heeeey!" I said and splashed some water on him. He took a glass and filled it with water and threw it over my head. "Oh now it's a war." So I took the bottle of soap and poured it on his head. He laughed and took some soap from his head and  smeared it on my face.

After a while we both were laughing like crazy. "No I need to shower now. So bye", I said. "Maybe I will come join you." He said with a wink.

Ethan's POV:
What did I just said??!!
"Yeah maybe. If you're not too annoying",she said with a wink and walked away. I just looked confused at her because of what just happend. "Just be careful if you would come that Mark doesn't see you.",she said while standing on the stairs. With that she was gone. I just blushed and smirked a little of what she has said.

I sat in my room thinking what I should do. Should I go or not. While I sat in my room I heard Tyler and Mark laughing. It was safe to go to her but I wasn't sure...
when I stand for the badroom door, a lot of question popped up in my head. Suddenly she opened the door...

~ ~ ~ ~
Okay I don't know why I did this but yeah. It was kind of automaticly. But if you want something like this and more naughty ;) than just say it. Anyway bye x