Chapter 32: Hospital III

There she layed; Still on the hospital bed. Still in the coma. It was awefull to see. 2 weeks has passed by. 2 weeks I stayed at her side. Mark did too but needed to go to the studio from time to time. His channel stayed the same while mine went down little by little. Mark has explained it in his videos and the most of them understood it. But you always have some people how don't care about your problems and want you to work. Well it is not really work but you know what i mean.

It was almost night again. She has moved a lot with her feet and fingers but still no awakeness. No open eye. We all hoped she would wake up but little by little we didn't know. The doctors has said that it was rare for her to stay this long in coma, so help from them wasn't really helpfull nor comforting.
I was alone in the room. I held her hand and started to talk a little. "Well, babe I know you aren't able to hear me but I have stayed here all 2 weeks you layed here. I don't know when you're gonna wake up but I will be here"

"Aww", I heard coming from the door. I nearly jumped throught the celling. "Amy, seriously. You nearly gave me a heart attack." She just laughed. "But it is so cute" Of course I blushed when i heard that. (Y/n) and I were dating for almost 3weeks and 2of them she spend in coma. But that, I will catch up. Just being here by her side was good enough for me because Mark didn't assumed or expected anything. It was just like a friend staying there watching over her. However she was in a coma she looked so good and adorable. I just wanted to jump in bed with her and cuddle all day long.

"Do Mark know about this or assume anything?", I heard amy say so all my thoughts just went away and i stayed with a dumb empty head over. "Does he know what?" "You guys" "Oh that. No luckely not because others he will kill me i guess" Just when I said that Tyler came in. "Who will kill you?", he asked. "No one, now go away Tyler I was talking to Ethan about something personal", Amy said while pushing Tyler back out of the room. "Hey, not fair", we heard him say loudly in the hallway while knocking hard on the door. "Sir, will you please quit doing that" a stranger asked what I assume was a doctor. "No", Tylers stupid ass said. He kept doing what he did before untill a minute later. we heard more voices and Tyler who said: "No, let me go." I just laughed and so did Amy but actually we should go save him. I walked up to the door when Amy pulled me back. "Ethan, we will save him later. We are gonna continue our conversation." "Okay", I said while a big sight came out of my mouth. We sat down at a table that stood there with some little squicky chairs. "I think Mark will not find it so bad if you were dating her. You have never left the hospital in those 2 weeks. You kept an eye on her. You should tell him" "I don't know Amy. He always was so overprotective. He will probably stay like that." She thought for a minute. "Hmm, I know. But I will help you.", my eyes widen a little, "Only if you are ready. I am not gonna forse you Ethan" She just finished her sentence when we heard someone cough. It was not someone who came in the room or stood at the door. It came from the bed. from (Y/n)! she was awake. "Omg", were the only words that came from Amy and my mouth. "What is going on? Where am I?", (Y/n) asked with a nearly unhearable broken voice full of cracks. "You are in the hospital. You got an car accident. You fell into a coma and you have stayed in there for 2 weeks." She gasped to are. "Mark,!", she nearly screamed out, "Where is he?" "I am calling him", said Amy from a meter or 2 further away from us. I saw (Y/n) staring to panic so as reflex I hugged her and kissed her. I had missed this feeling so much. Her little body close to mine wrapped in my arms. Her soft plump lips moving in sinc with mine. Her warm temperature warming me up again. When we stopped kissing I saw a big smile on her face and some blushy cheeks. "I love you Ethan", as she saw my shoking but flattered face, she continue talking, "I heard everything. I was maybe not awake fysicaly but mentally I was. I heard and felt everything. your soft kisses on my forhead and cheeks, your soft comforting words, mostly to comfort yourself but it worked with me too, your cute snoring sounds as you were asleep,..." With every word she said I smiled bigger and bigger. Her voice is what I sure missed the most and ofcourse the little fonkelings in her eyes as she talked about something she is interested in.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Ethan had kissed and hugged me. After those two weeks only hearing him and feeling some soft touches, I finally felt that strong love feeling again when our lips touched. Just his body back here was awesome. He had smiled the biggest i never have seen him smile before. Not even when we first kissed. As I was talking to him I saw Amy in the corner of my eye doing some "Awe" movements. While we waited for Mark to arrive, doctors came and did some test with me. Well actually they just checked how much I knew and how much I could move. "I am happy to say, you are perfectly fine. Just do it the first few days slower than you usually would do because you can have some more unknown difficulties" I just nodded and hugged the doctor goodbye. He letted the other back into the room with this time Mark as first. He came sprinting towards me and hugged me as big as he could. I felt my ribs getting crushed but I couldn't care less. "SORRY", we said at the same time. "Sorry, for everything. I was stupid" We both looked at each other and laughed.

After we all talked for a good minute or 5, Mark asked: "Where is Tyler?" Ethan and Amy cursed at the same time and runned as fast out of the room. Mark and I looked questionable at each other. The doctor came saying that I could go home in the evening and that i could put on some clothes. All the sticky things that sticked on my of the machine where gone and Mark could help me get dressed. He found me too weak to do it myself. He just putted me in a lose pair of sweats and a knitted sweater. Comfortable and still normal to go out in public with.

Ethan's POV:
SHit where is Tyler. Amy and I were running in the hallway like idiots. We passed some doctors and Amy stopped. "Do you have seen a big brown curly haired man? Like an hour or 2 ago" "A man named Tyler?" "Yes" "Oh he is at the special department" We both looked shoked. "What why?" "He was talking about a red head man. So we locked him up to keep an eye on him"

Oh no what do we need to do now? I knew we should have saved him earlier...

~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry love to have you waiting so long. and there for I have wroten an extra long chapter. Hope you forgive me. I don't know how long this book will last because I just don't feel like i should continue with it. Anyway enjoy and yeah Bye xx