Chapter 18: back

I woke up in Mark arms. His warm and strong arms how made it feel like home if you laid in them. We were still in the car tho but I felt save. I has missed this so much. It was just 2 days but it were the worst days of my life. So much has happend in there. This that you wouldn't expect.

"Hey how are you?" Ethan asked with a little worry in his voice. "Good. I'm here back with you guys, so yeah." I said with my sleepy voice while snuggling into Marks chest. He just laughed and asked Mark something but I didn't heard it anymore because I was back asleep.

The boys decided to go to the police office tomorrow and for now, just to stay around me. And I mean literally. They didn't leave me alone for a second. I didn't mind it because every time I closed my eyes I got a weird feeling so I snuggled closer to Mark.

"I need to go to the toilet.", Mark said while slowly putting me down next to him. "Noo" I quietly said while making my grip on him a little stronger. "(Y/n), please, I will be back in a few minute." "That's a few minute to long. I can't sleep without anything comforting me." I said with a pout. "It's okay. You can snuggle into me until Mark is back. If you want to", Ethan said while Mark looked a litte frustrated at him. He didn't have to think long about his answer because he really needed to go.

First, I just laid with my head on his shoulder because I was still a little akward with directly cuddling with him. Ethan wrapped his arms around me so I felt save. I changed my position a few times but still didn't find a way that was comfortable enough to sleep. The fact that Mark could be back any minute and then could see us cuddle made me realy anxious. I didn't want him to freak out rightnow. And also my little trauma caused by Lane made me so uncomfortable.

Suddenly Ethan pulled me on his lap. "Is this beter?", he asked sweet. I first looked weird at him but fast enough I snuggled into him. Ethan talked a little to me and to be honest, it calmed me down. He said how worried he was and how Mark was freaking out when he heard that I was gone. He told everything that happend and I felt guilty for the problems I caused but It wasn't my fault so why do I feel guilty.

When I was almost asleep, Mark came back. "So I'm back." He said while trying to pull me back on his lap But I just cuddled deeper into Ethan's chest. "I think someone don't want to leave.", Ethan said while laughing. I knew for sure that Mark was now killing him in his head. He didn't said anything but just turned on the TV. "Wanna watch a movie?", Mark asked. You could hear the anger and annoyment in his voice. I just nodded while Ethan requested a movie. I don't know much about it anymore. I was asleep fast.

Ethan's POV:
As I woke up I saw that I was still laying on the couch with (y/n) cuddled up into me. Mark was gone. I don't know if he was gone before I fell asleep of after. Hopefully it was before, so he wouldn't kill me for cuddling with his 'little' sister. Well for him she was little, for me she was just perfect.

"Oeh Ethan

"Oeh Ethan. Cuties. She's a keeper!", Tyler said while he walked in. "Ha ha ha, you're so funny", I said sarcastic. "No, I'm serious Ethan. Ask her out. You two are so cute togheter." "Yeah yeah, go. I don't want her to wake because of you." "I'm just helping you dude. You don't have the guts to ask her out. So I need to give you them.", Tyler said while going to the kitchen. "You don't need to. I can do it on my own.", I said a little too loud what caused to wake up (y/n). "Did we slept on the couch?", she said, tiredness overtaking her voice. I nodded. "But, we should make us ready." "For what?" "Going to tell what happend at the police office." "Oh yeah, right.", she said while standing up and walking quite sadly to her room. Did I hurt her? Did I scared her?

(Y/n)'s POV:
I didn't want to tell what happend. He diserved it, but I just would tell it. I just don't want to think back of what happend. Think back of the story. How weak I was/am. What will they even do? Put him in jail? Will that stop him? What if his free again and come after me. He will not have mercy on me. I would be dead. I don't want to know what he could do after they put him in jail.

*timeskip to the police office*

Mark, Ethan and I sat there. All in full silence. "So what happend?" The officer said. "Well, euhm, I - I uhm", I said. The words didn't find their way to my mouth. Lost in my mind. Senarios played in my head. Ethan stomped me on my arm what caused me to come back to realitie. "Can I talk to you alone?" I asked quite confident. I don't know where my confidence came from but it was there. "Sure". Ethan and Mark left. They were confused. Of course they wanted to know what happend but I am scared what they would think of me.

"So young lady, what happend there. Please tell me every detail you know. It will help us so much if you are honest. Btw. Don't be scared. We will protect you. No matter what. Lane will get punished.", the policeman said with a calming voice. "Well, I think it's better you know the past of us first and then I will tell you what happend."

I told everything I knew. Everything he did and what has happend. "Wait, did he really did that?", he asked in shook. "Yes, he tied me up so many times. He abused me. He used me as a slave for his own needs. He got friends how helped him. Big and muscular. He locked me up in a room all alone. In a old building. I don't really know wich building but it was old. He hitted me many times. Hurted me until I begged him to stop. Fighting back was impossible. He was to strong and way to psyco to win from." I said in shook. I didn't even noticed the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Out of nowhere the policeman hugged me. "It's allright. Don't worry. He will get punished for that. Real hard. He has give you a trauma and he will not live his life without getting a good punishment. I promise you, my love. He will be locked up for a long, real long time. I will protect you." I hugged the man a little longer and then went back to Mark and Ethan. We could go. From now the police officers will do everything.

Just when we were about to go the policeman pulled me closer to him. "Don't forget, my love, call me whenever you want. If you feel unsafe I will come." I just smiled and took the little paper with his numbre on it. "She will not need you", Ethan said," We will protect her. I will take care of her and of course Mark too. She don't need this." Ethan took the paper and trow it in the littrebin. The police officer just grinned at us.
"You're in good hands",the officer said, "that blue haired guy is perfect for you." I blushed at his comment. Nobody has heard it. So they just looked a little confused at me. "Ready to go home?", Mark said got in the driveway.

~ ~ ~ ~
I'm so sorry guys. Sory sorry soryy. Please forgive me for not updating. I was quite unmotivated. My anxiety and sort of depression were overtaking me. But I will update. Just not that often as usual. Sorry loves x