Chapter 35: answers

"Ethan calm down", I heard the voice say again. "Calm down", he shaked me a little bit, "It's me." The light went on again. It blinded me at first but as i got used to it i saw the person in front of me more clear. "Tyler?", I asked in full shook. "Yeah, I escaped but calm down. Everything is okay. We can take (Y/n) back with us at home" My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly open. "Huh? What? But just- here - HUH?" "You passed out. I can go home. The doctors said i was completly fine now", (Y/n) said while walking closer to me. Now i saw everybody. Mark and Amy stood togheter. Katherine and some other friends were just talking a little. The doctors were just doing their thing. No weird purple eyed ones or three boobed ones. "Let's go home", I said trying to progress what has happend.

As we walked to the car, (Y/n) and I were the last ones. We were walking quite slow. "What was all that?", she suddenly asked me. "What you mean?", I asked and stopped walked, same did she. "You were freaking out. Are you alright?" I saw her face getting full of worry. "Yeah, are you in any pain?", I asked her. "Not really", she said while making a thinking face, "Not really pain but- something" Without thinking I hugged her. I needed to protect her. To make her feel safe. I didn't thought about what Mark or anyone would think but only (Y/n).

"Hey, is that Ethan and (Y/n) hugging?", Tyler asked Mark. Well actually he asked it everyone but Mark was next to him. "YEah", Mark said angry but also in awe.

I was about to kiss (Y/n) but then I remembered that would ruin everything. So i just took her hand and helped her walking to the car.

(Y/n)'s POV:

As Ethan asked me if I was in pain, I started thinking. Now that kind of shoking feeling in my arm and head started to get more noticable. I could feel it better. I don't know what happend. But i am sure Ethan know more. But soon as Ethan hugged me I forgot what i was thinking about. Just being in his big arms. So safe and comforting. Home, just like in Marks arms. I wanted to kiss Ethan so bad and he felt the same but we couldn't. Mark was already getting overprotective. I could smell it. Ethan took my hand and dragged me to the car. Well he actually walked next to me but I am sure Mark saw it as dragging. As we came closer to the car we seperated our hands. "Ready to go?", I asked everyone who were standing at the cars. "Yeah, (Y/n) you go with me" Katherine and Amy said at the same time. "You Ethan, You come with me", Mark said on a tone were I could hear it was about to get bad in that car. Amy and Katherine and some other girl stepped in the car I was standing infront of. While Mark, Tyler and some other guys stepped in the other one. "Good Luck", I said to Ethan loud enough so only he could hear it. He mounthed "Thank you, babe" while stepping in car. I did the same. Hoping the car drive will not be so bad for Ethan.

"So (Y/n), what is that between you and Ethan", Katherine asked. Amy laughed and i kicked her seat. "Nothing", I fastly said. "Yeah right. What about that hug. And almost kiss.. The both of you worrying about each other so much?" I just sighted. "Another time please" "Oh come on tell it." "Pff. If you swear not to tell it at Mark." "Promised",Katherine said. "Well, Ethan and I are dating." "Aah omg so cute.", she said and i just signed. "Yeah yeah. Now shut it will you" they just laughed. And soon after i fell asleep. Just getting rest after a long exhausting time. Going back home. The save place.

~ ~ ~ ~
I am so sorry for not updating. It was ready but i just forgot. Well also my home state was quite stopping me. They want to send me to a psychiatric institution and i had ran away. But they brought me back home. I am safe and okay now so. Only my inspiration need to come back. Love all of you xxx