chapter 40: Explaination

"Well", she took a deep breath. "In my past people always told me i was not who i showed them. I hid something, they thought. I was a monster in my eyes, a demon. They always tried to prove me wrong, but i never believed them. They saw the good in me. I never had that. So i kept telling them and they kept their foot straight. Their opinion was right no matter what i had proven to them. I had started this project, to show people what they really are. Demon, angel,... bunny.", The last word she gave an eye roll at. 

She looked at me, probably waiting for a respond. None came. I didn't found the right words. Actually, all words were lost. My thoughts overwhelmed me. After 5 minutes just looking stupidly at me, she realized i wouldn't speak up, she continued telling. "I had some volunteers who would let me test it on them. They were motivated at the start but soon, after some of them didn't gave a good reaction on the injection, they started protesting. I had no choice to tie them at chairs and beds. First the screaming was killing me inside, but the more my project started to work, the more i enjoyed it. It didn't bother me anymore if they screamed for whole the city or not. MY project. That's all that matters. Nothing more nothing less." 

This time i nearly knocked her out. "Why me?", i rather say angry then questioning. She took a step back, noticing my anger immediately. "You looked like the perfect girl", she didn't gave me time to react, "I was right after all. You're an angel now. Your pure goodness, came out for everyone to see -" "But why?! I was happy as human", I screamed in full rage at her. If i wasn't tied to this bed i would have ripped her heart right out of her chest and crushed it in front of her eyes. "You're life will be much beter now." "I WAS HAPPY!" I had lost all my nerves. It was all to much to handle. I was tired, filled with pain and confusion. Why me? WHY??
"I'll make a deal with you, Okay?" I nodded questioningly,  unsure if i could trust her. 

After a good half an hour me and Tyler were out of the room again, with the others, all asking what had happened.  "She took my bunny ears away", Tyler said, "Same thing for her wings." They looked with big eyes at me, where i just could not shyly at with a red tomato head. Within a second, a group hug was formed. My bones got crushed in Mark's big arms. 

"Glad my prinses is okay", Ethan whispered in my ear on the way to the car. A soft pink came dancing on my cheeks. Mark and Tyler where ahead of us, so i took the opportunity. I stood in front of Ethan trying to make him stop. I placed my two hands on his cheeks and slowly pulled him towards me, nearly falling over of my tiptoes. He noticed my struggling and wrapped his arms around my waist slightly pulling me of the ground. The kiss got more passionated, but soon we got interrupted by some loud cough. 

Mark's POV:
I chatted with Tyler on the way to the car. It was more him explaining what has happend. Not that he knew much. He just know being knocked out, hearing some crazy voices and afterwards being awoken by (Y/N). She had a big smile on her face: "We can go. Everything is as it was." Thinking of her i looked back. They stood half way the parking, kissing passionately. Even thought i grew some anger in me, wanting to push Ethan in the face. I knew he would never harm her. Still i didn't stood after their relationship. My baby sister is not allowed to have a boy. They would only hurt her. I could not let that happen. She's too precious.

As Tyler and i reached the car, they still stood there kissing. I pushed away the feeling to "aw" at the sight of them, and walked over. they were kissing for a good 3 minutes. Long enough. Way too long if you ask me. "Are the love birds ready to get to the car in time, or should i help?" With red cheeks they both walked fast past me. 

Ethan's POV:

Mark his comment made my cheeks go hot. How embarrassing. 

In the car (Y/N) acted strange. She tried to ignore the questions. She always tried to change the subject. Like she was hiding something. I tried to ignore it but even at my light touches, she reacted differently. 

"What's wrong?", I texted her "Nothing, I'm fine. Just tired" She laid her phone back on the seat next to her, and rested with her head on my shoulder. I smiled half at my phone not trusting the answer completely but not wanting to start a discussion. I put my phone away, kissed her hair and rested my head on hers.

*time skip to a week later*

(Y/N)'s POV:
Even after a week, they still asked me those annoying questions. I didn't gave free much information. I didn't knew how they would react if they knew. I felt differently, like this wasn't the right place. I just want to run off and think. straight up think, only about myself. Not the others. What is good for me? Where did i put myself into?

- - - 

I don't know why, but i felt like writing again. i somehow can't stand the idea of an unfinished book. I don't know how i could end it yet but i hope it wouldn't be too cliché. I may put some darkness into it. I don't know. My mental illness is still on its highest so I will not update too often. taking it slow. ALSO, i got a new account. @mrgtst where i am gonna post some dutch, maybe english stories. Any ways love you all and sorry for any spelling mistakes. XX