Chapter 17: Escape?

Mark's POV:
(Y/n) has texted me:
Help. The text you got before wasn't me. Lane, the nerd boy, has kidnapped me. He locked me up. I can't get out. I don't know where I am. Help Mark I'm-...

I was panicking as I saw it. Ethan and Tyler came directly towards me. "What's wrong Mark?", Tyler asked. I showed them the text. "What? No way, is she alright? Who is Lane? I will beat his ass...", Ethan said full of anger. "Lane was the nerd boy in her high school. He had a insane big crush on her...", I began to tell what happend back then. "Seems like he still has a crush on her.", Tyler said playfull. "Yeah, no shit sherlock.", I said angry. "Calm down Mark. She will be alright. We're gonna find her, no matter what it cost. Don't worry",Ethan said tring to comfort me. "Don't worry? Don't worry?! Lane freaking kidnapped her and locked her up! And I Don't need to worry. Are you bloody insane?!"

I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. If I saw Lane, I swear... I would kill him immediately. He kidnapped my freaking sister. What would he even do to her? I hope nothing or others he would regret what he has done.

(Y/n)'s POV:
And now I laid there. Tied up with my arms to a bed. I could never have imagined me laying like this. Funny how this can change so fast.

I lookes around trying to find something to help me escape. I felt my phone vibrate every minute. It drove me crazy. I wanted to text Mark back or who ever how texted me. I wanted to be back in Mark arms so badly. I wanted to be back by those crazy boys again but it wouldn't happen any time soon. The thoughts of them being worried made me feel sooo bad and mad at the same time.

I pulled and pushed at the ropes on my wrists and arms what only caused bruises on them. I didn't bother it that much I just wanted to escape.

After a half hour of pulling and wiggling I gave up. I sighed and laid back to get comfortable. As my arms turned into jelly, I didn't fel the burning of the rope against my skip. I looked up and saw that my hand was free. How stupid. I was so focused on making them looser, that I forgot about my small hands and wrists. They were thin enough to get out of the ropes.

For a few minutes I sat there blaming myself for my stupidity. But soon I felt a vibrating on my butt.

Lane? What are you alright? You're what (y/n)?

Hello?? (Y/n)?! Can you see anything, like a tree or a building??Plss answer

(Y/n)!! Plss I'm going crazy.

(Y/n) it's ethan. Who are you? Are you hurt? And plss answer Mark is going crazy. He is unmanageable.

I didn't even answered. I just made myself ready to run for my freaking life and fight as hard as I can. I tried to open the door but, nope still locked. I pushed pulled and stomped it a few times. Nothing worked and I didn't find a key either.

I looked around for to make sure there wasn't anything, when someone came in. "You're out? How?", I heard a raspy voice say. I just hitted that guy in the face so hard that I knocked him out before my knowledge.

From now I just runned. I opend door, ran through hallways, came across some weird rooms. And finally the door. The exit! I ran  as fast as I could. On my way out there came to guys after me. I needed to breath for a little so I decided to fight with them and then run again as my breathing is closer to normal. Luckely I could knock them both to the ground. I just ran again.

I'm out!! They're following me with a car. I'm at ...

I texted Mark as fast as I could. I just ran to a new city probably even further than the house they kept me in. As I tried to find Mark, I needed to lose Lane. I choose paths that were to small for cars to drive on. For a short amount of time I thought he was gone but then the 2 bright light came back. I wasn't sure if it was Lane or not but I wouldn't risk it. I just ran and ran until I almost fainted.  I saw black dots for my eyes but stayed running tho. Then suddenly it was all black. The sounds around me got quieter. The last thing I could hear was a stoping car.

Mark's POV:
(Y/n) texted me that she had escaped but that they were still following here. As soon as I read that I jumped into my car with only one thing on my mind: finding (y/n). Ethan and Tyler came with me. Bob, Wade, Amy and the others stayed at home. First Amy and her friend would come along but I wouldn't risk it. I didn't want to put them in danger.

We drive from city to city. While that she stayed texting from time to time what she saw. Until on one point were I thought I was close to her there no more text came. No reply. I saw a car and some weird man at side of the road. I first didn't saw it that good but when Ethan screamed:"There. Isn't that her?" I parked my car real fast and sprinted towards the girl on the ground. It was (y/n) and LANE! I was so angry that I hitted him multiple times, until Tyler and Ethan pulled me away. Well mostly Tyler. Ethan disappeared suddenly. Lane ran away before we could react. When I turned around I saw (y/n) in Ethan arms. I gasped at the way she laid there. It was horrible to see her unconscious bosy laying there.

I took her out of Ethan arms and walked to the car. I didn't even said anything to theme. I just sat in the back of the car with (y/n) in my arms. I held a strong but gently grip on her, running my fingers throught her and over her cheeks. Ethan ans Tyler stood confused on the street. Probably at my sudden movements. But soon enough the got the hint. Tyler took the driverseat and Ethan sat next to him. The were quite at first but then started asking questions while driving back. I couldn't answer the questions all I could think of was that I got her back. She was back in my arms, SAVE in my arms. I didn't let go of her the whole ride back home. I had worried to much about how I could find her that I still didn't believed that she was exctually here...

~ ~ ~ ~
This one sucked so much. Soooo sorry for the end of this chapter it's so bad. I lost inspiration and I'm so tired. It like 0.20 AM and I survived 1 dag with 1 hour sleep so I'm exhausted. A lot of typos and mistakes but I tried. X