Chapter 38: Exploring

There is one way to find out, exploring. It was already late in the evening. The boys were gonna go to bed soon. They had worked hard the past days and were exhausted.

Minutes passed by and i finally took my change. I walked down stairs as silent as i could. BUT of course the stairs needed to crack underneat me. I heard a door open and just freaked out. I ran so fast as possible to the frontdoor but got pushed against it. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?", i heard Ethan say who gently look me in the eyes admiring what he saw. "Going on an explore", i said with i small smile nit trying to sound crazy. "Exploring that hospital? Alone?!", he whisper shouted. I nodded. "Oh nuh uh. No way. I'm coming with you." He stepped in his shoes and took a sweater and off we go. He kept me close to him as sign that i was safe.

Ethan's POV:
I walked close by (y/n). I don't know if i needed to hold her hand or wrap my arm around her. After a few minutes of thinking i just slowly placed my hand on her lower back. She didn't complained so i just continued and wrapped my arm around her. My actions were slow, scared she would dissapear any moment.

As we reached the hospital, only half of the building was still filled with light. (Y/n) turned towards me. "You're ready?" I nudded and took her hand, softly brushing my thumb against her hand. She kissed my cheek but we both knew we wanted more. I let her hand go and gently pulled her to me, conecting our lips. The kiss was gentle and soft but full of passion. We deepend the kiss but were interupted  by a strange sound. We both turned towards the sound. (Y/n) took my hand and softly pulled me towards a hiding spot. I felt at the grip she had on my hand, that she was scared. So was I but i couldn't show it. I need to protect her all what it cost.

There were lots of light coming from the windows. Flashing in different collours. (Y/n) walked closer but i kept her hand close to me so she couldn't escape. She looked with a pouth at me but i just wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forhead: "stay close to me. I don't want to lose you" I saw a blush creep up her cheeks. Now they were even more red than usual. Just so adorable. We kissed for a second time but not that long. As soon as i pulled away, she ran towards another hiding spot. I rolled my eyes and followed her. "What did i told you?" "Sorry", she said and took my hand again to guide me closer to the hospital. She was so curious all the time. I love it.

As we were almost at the door someone walked out. "Hey", the man screamed and started to run after us. (Y/n) who still was holding my hand, ran so fast i nearly fell. Then out of nothing something happend what no one would expect. Two wings popped throught her shirt and we flew so up in the sky. Me now holding her waist as hard as i could.

(Y/n)'s POV:
The man ran after us and i fell some energie go throught my veins. Like i had some strange power. I ran faster than my legs ever could and i felt a weird sensation on my shoulder blades. Then all of sudden two wings popped out. Where did those came from?!! We flew up and i kept Ethan as close as i could to me. Why was i flying? Since when could i fly?!! What is happening??!

After a while the man stopped running and i slowly went donw again. "What the h-", started Ethan to say. "I know. Well i don't know actually. But yeah - uhm" he just smilled at my awkwardness. We were close to Marks house. "Come angel. We both need sleep after all of this", he said while giving my cheek a little peck. I gladly followed him. Just trying to find out what this all is. Trying to get the pieces together of the big messy puzzle.

~ ~ ~ ~
This one sucks so bad but deal with it. As you all know i probably need to end this book anywhere so. I guess the end will be sooner than i thought. LOVE YOU all xx