Chapter 28: wrong name

I was just sitting at the morning table. Mark was making pancakes and Tyler was doing whatever he does. Amy was sitting next to me just chatting a little.
It was two days ago when Ethan and I were home alone. Tyler and Amy had grinned multiple times at us those few days. Ethan and I didn't even got close. Only when everyone was sleeping. We texted alot. I didn't got a proper name for him in my phone. Because Mark would see it way too soon. He can always see surten things like that. It kinda creeps me out a little but it also gives a kick to have a secret; My secret love.

Mark went out of the kitchen same as Amy. I don't know the reason but they were gone. "Morning babe", I heard all of sudden. The croaky morning voice of the blue hair boy make me smile. But that smile soon disappeared. "What?! BABE?!", Mark nearly yelled from the kitchen door. Ethan and mine face got the same expression. The shit-what-now- expression. "Oh no, babe. Don't be jealous", Ethan said to Mark out of the blue. Mark was confussed so Ethan went on. "Yeah babe, I'm seriously. She's nothing. I'm right hé babe?", the last part he asked Amy how was lightly smirking at us. But still didn't gave Mark a clue of what had happend. Mark just laughed at his realasition of the situation. "Oh Ethan, can u quit ur babe fase. U are making everyone confused" "You're the only one how was confused Mark", I laughed at him. "What no, sis u know it as good as me. U were confused too. I could see it in ur face",He said while hitting me softly on my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head while I went back to my texting. At the time everyone was sitting at the table and eating.
"You idiot. It almost ended bad. For both of us then"
"Sorry, babe. But hey, I saved both of us so"
"I know. I'm proud of u blue boy"

As he saw that he just smiled bright and wide at me. The others didn't noticed tho. On that point they were just so stupid. But it's better then get caughted.

We headed to the studio again but I actually wouldn't go. But yeah u know Mark, always the bossy big brother. So when we came there Mark and Ethan started filming and editing. Tyler was like usual gone to somewhere I don't know. I was really bored so I started to irritate Mark.

"Ugh you're annoying", he said still looking at his computer screen. "What? No, I'm (y/n)", I said to annoye him even more. He just sighed:"Can I hit you?" "Yes, you is in the kitchen" He just groaned at my annoying comments while i got a proud smile on my face. "Wow. Did u thought of that yourself" "No, my brain helped me" "Great. Ask it to shut up" ".....I needed to tell you ,its not gonna shut up for you" "Oh watch out girl...", He said while getting up

*timeskip to a hour later*

I knocked on Ethan's door. "Come in" "Hi Ethan" Now he turned around and smiled at me. "Oh, hi babe. U wanna join the livestream", I looked confused at him,"Well, I was about to start one so" "Of course", I said and took a chair to sit next to him. I said of course but deep down I felt unsure about doing this. Like what would they think of me. Would they assume something...

Ethan's POV:
I would love to have (y/n) here to be with my while the livestream but then when I asked I realised that it maybe could be harder then I expected. What would they think of her? Would they ship us? Would they tell rumors,... And what if Mark believes them?

I started the stream. First by my own but soon I let (y/n) come in the vieuw. And as I expected the comments came in soon. Some sweet ones and some rude ones. So for the next few minutes we only answered question about us. "Is Ethan dating that girl?", I readed out loud. "Noo", we both said while laughing. "How is she?!! What is she doing there?!!" ,a reaction came up. "I'm (y/n). Mark's siter. I was first down by him but I was bored and started to tease and annoye him so he sended me to here", (y/n) said with a big smile and a little blush on her cheeks. It was quite cute tho. Will I talked further, she just readed the comments and if she found a fun or good one she readed it out loud.

*timeskip to nearly end of the stream*

I don't how we came in this situation but.. I was pushing (Y/n) cheeks togheter with one hand while she faced me. It was like the perfect moment to kiss her. Her squishy cheeks and plum lips right in front of me. We both came closer and closer. But we didn't kissed. Right before we could have kissed I pushed her cheeks again and said:"Your cheeks really are squishy" We both burst into a fit of laughter and soon after we catched our breathe, I ended the stream. As i could expect later on my twitter was full of fanart of that 'kiss'. What would Mark think?

~ ~ ~ ~
Okay this one sucked sooo bad. But thanks for the 10k read😱Maybe i'm gonna stop this book. Idk maybe till soon or just till never.