Chapter 30: hospital

My head hurted sooo bad. I had cold. There was a peeping sound in the background. It seems so far away but still near by. Someone's touching me. Little shaking. "(Y/n)", i hear someone say but it is almost unhearable. A shoke goes throught my body... again...and again..
"(Y/n), hey, can you hear me?", i heard now clearer by each words she spoke. I slowly opened my eyes. Bright white light shinning right in my eyes. A hiss of pain. "(Y/n), can you hear me?", the voice said happier then before. I softly nodded but pain overwhelmed me. I closed my eyes shut and then all black again.

*timeskip to hours later*

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) was in the hospital. We just had a call. What the bloody hell happend? Mark, I and yeah actually everyone went as fast as possible to the hospital.

As we came there the doctor to us with the news. "Mark fishbach?" Mark nodded. "Okay. (Y/n) was in an car accident. We had saved her from dying. If we were a minute too late then she wasn't here anymore...", everybody's face lighted up, "But.. now she is in a coma. We don't know if she would wake up anytime soon. We have tried everything we could. We would know if she has healed from all her injuries." We all gasped and went sad in no time. Mark nearly bursted in tears out. "Can we see her?", Amy asked while comforting Mark. The doctor nodded: "Of course"
When we came in the room it was discusting to see. (Y/n) was in a hospital bed, conected with a lot of machines and full of injuries. Half of then still bleeding. "You got 30 minutes before we're gonna take her to the surgeon room." "How long is that gonna take?",Mark asked now with tears on his cheeks and a shaky voice. "Around 5 to 6 hours but if it would take longer, we are gonna tell you it no worry", then the female doctor left.

Ethan's POV:
As soon as (y/n) was out of the room Mark broke down. "It is all my fault. I did this to her. It is because of my freaking mounth. I caused all this. The lose of my little sister", he said while crying. I just walked to him and hugged him. "It will be okay Mark. It is no ones fault. Sure not yours"