Chapter 8: shower time

(Y/n)'s POV:
I opened the door and saw Ethan standing there. "Oh hi" I said while going to the side to let him in the badroom so I could go to my room to get dressed. I wanted to walk away when Ethan took my arm and pulled me back inside. "Stay", he said with a pouting face. I just looked confused him confused :"Why?"
"I don't know exactly but I just want you to stay." I laughed and tried to go back out but he didn't let me go. "I said 'stay' so, please, stay. I wanna talk with you. I already showered so I'm just going to wash off the soap you putted on me." finally, I gave in. I sat down on the toilet and looked at the wall while he got into the shower. All the cuddling and comforting was okay, but this...
It was just AKWARD. Like really akward. I never saw one of my guy friends naked before, not even my guy best friend.

"So you box or kick box?", Ethan asked suddenly. "Yeah", I said akwardly. My voice was quite and cranked. He probably should know by now that I found this akward. "Oh and for how long?", he asked. It seemed like he wasn't even weird out at all.
"Like almost 4 years"  "Oh do you than do competitions?" he asked curiously. "Yeah sometimes not quite often tho. But I have won serveral times and also have knock out some of them so..." He just laughed and give me a little applause. Just as he wanted to speak up again, we heard Mark. "Ethan you're really enjoying yourself huh?" "What? Nooo. Actually I'm here w-...", I could just on time place my hands over his mouth. "Don't, you dare.", I whispered to him. What has gotten into him?

Ethan's POV:
I almost said that (Y/n) was with me in the badroom. How stupid am I? Luckely she placed her small hand just in time over my mouth. I was first shocked at her movement, but than I realised what I did. "Everything alright? You there what?",Mark said. "Uhm, I-I'm here being my clumsy self. So I laughed when I dropped some things.", I lied fast. "Hahha well, happy to know that you're not mentally disturbed"  "yeah." With that Mark walked away. I came fast out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Luckely Mark believed what Ethan said. Others it was impossible to explain that it wasn't what it seemed like. He would kill us both.

As Ethan came out of the shower I couldn't help but look at his body. He is more muscular than I thought he would be.

No we were both standing in the badroom with a towel around us

No we were both standing in the badroom with a towel around us. "Sorry. I don't know why I almost given us away", Ethan said quietly. "It's nothing. But you're lucky that I was fast enough to stop you." "Yeah, thank god for your fast reflexes" I laughed and slapped his arm. With that movement my towel fell down. Luckely I was wearing underwear so I wasn't naked. I fast packed my towel and putt it back around me. I was quite ashamed. Ethan laughed and stepped closer to me. I looked at the ground. My head was probably red as a tomato. Ethan grapped the towel around my shoulders and said:"Don't be ashamed. You're really beautiful" That made me blush even more so I didn't noticed that he was looking at my half naked body while placing a kiss on my head. I was just thinking: 'My god. Luckely I'm wearing underwear. God it's so embarrassing. It's lace underwear so, Only my boyfriend should see me in this kind of clothes. Would he think?" Because let be honest it was quite sexual.

Ethan's POV:God (y/n) was so beautiful, even sexy

Ethan's POV:
God (y/n) was so beautiful, even sexy. I couldn't believe that she was actually standing with me in the badroom. I just couldn't stop admiring her body. Until she stepped back a little. "I guess we should go before Mark and Tyler realize that were both here." "Y-yeah yeah, you're right.", I said while letting her towel go.  She laid her towel extra high over her shoulders so her ass was showing from underneat it. As the little tease she was she smiled and winked at me.  I followed her a few seconds later, but I went to my room. Because I heard Mark talk to her. "Where have you been? I have looked for you and I didn't find you anywhere." "Does that matter. You do realize that you're really overprotecting right? So stop fucking worrying about where I am and with who I am because, just saying, I'M ALMOST 20.", I heard (Y/n) scream at him. It seemed like they got a fight. Even tho I didn't want to listen I did...

~ ~ ~ ~
Okay the end is quite lame but I didn't wanted to let you guys wait to long for this chapter. I got a lot of stuff on my mind and just didn't found the motivation to write. But I try. X