Chapter 2: In the studio

You arrived at the studio with Mark. As Mark opened the door you went directly to the couch. After a few minutes Tyler came in the room. "Hey, I'm Tyler. What's your name?", he asked confused by your presence. You laughed and get up. "I'm (y/n). Mark's sister." Tyler smiled at you: "Oh woow. I couldn't tell that you are family." You nodded and sat back on the couch while you talked further with Tyler.

You weren't suprised by what Tyler said. You weirdly didn't looked like Mark at all. You got dark blond curly hair and blue eyes. (Change it if you want) Nobody expected you to be brother and sister. There was also a big age difference between you two. He was 27 and you were 19, almost 20 but still...

After a while Tyler went away. Now you were back alone in the room but not for long. "Hi, I'm (y/n) and you are Ethan, I guess." You stand there for a blue haired boy who looked like he was frozen. He got a smal smile on his face. Weirdly he didn't say anything and he didn't move either. So you tilted your head a little to him to see if he was looking at you or not. But as soon as you came closer to him someone lifted you up. You were laying on Mark's shoulder and couldn't get out of his strong grip. As you were in another room, he put you down again. "What were you doing there?" Mark asked you angerly. "What? I just said hi to that guy and he didn't react so I was trying to look if he was looking at me or not." Mark laughed sarcastic: "Yeah right? I need to believe that."
You knew Mark was protective but this was silly. "Woow seriously Mark?",You said as you walked to the door, "Seriously?" After that you shook you head in disbelief. But sadly, Mark didn't let you walk away without making his point. He pulled you back with you wrist. "(Y/n) listen. I'm sorry for not believing you but you know... I'm your older brother I need to protect you..." You smiled to yourself for a second and cutted Mark off by hugging him. "I know Markimoo but don't be overprotective, please? It's not good for you and Me. Can you promise that?" Mark made a thinking face and said: "I will try."

Ethan's POV:
Woow (y/n) got so beautiful eyes. I got lost in them. But after a few second she was gone. I don't know what happend but I probably made a fool of myself.

(Y/n)'s POV:
As you walked back in the room where Ethan was, you heard Mark say: " You ready for recording the challenge?" Ethan nodded and Tyler came in the room too. Mark saw that I looked confused so he explained it to me. I descided to watch them so I sat down on the couch behind the camera. While  the video started I was on my phone. Like I didn't find anything better to do.

Ethan's POV:
I couldn't concentrate me because (y/n) sat behind the camera. She was just so beautiful that I needed to look at her from time to time. I could watch her all the time but I wouldn't make it obviously. She probably saw me looking at her so I blushed a little. Luckily I didn't lose the challenge. It would be embarrassing if I lost in front of her and needed to get punished by the boys. Don't let me think about it.

(Y/n)'s POV:
While the boys were doing the challenge, I saw Ethan looking at me a few times. Maybe it was just me but he seriously looked at me for a long time. But after all lost Tyler the challenge. So now he needed to get punished. "(Y/n), come here.", Mark said. I came out of my thoughts and asked:"Huh what?"
"Come here, you need to hit Tyler." I looked at Mark with big eyes. "What? No, why?" "Come on don't be silly. Just do it. It's nothing bad.",Mark said while  pulling me by my wrist to the spot I needed to stand on. "I don't wanna do it. I'm gonna hurt him."
"Come on (y/n) just do it. Full power. I can handle it.", Tyler said.
"Okay, but I'm not gonna hit you full power because I don't wanna hurt you."
"Why should you hurt me?", Tyler asked laughing. "Because I do kick box and I don't wanna knock you out if I hit you on full power." He laughed:" Yeah right like you would knock me out. Just hit me with full power." With that I hitted Tyler with my flat hand. As I expected, had Tyler his hand on the place were I hitted him. "Woow you can  hit hard." "Yeah I told you. You are lucky it wasn't with my fist and full power or it would be even worse." "Yeah",he laughed quietly," It really hurt."
"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you so hard". I said while hugging Tyler. After I excused me a few times I kissed the red spot were I hitted him. I hugged him a last time and went then back to the couch behind the camera. While I sat back, I saw that the smile on Ethan's face was turned into a serious look, Almost angry.I don't know why but suddenly his smile was gone. Well I didn't bother it to much and sat there on the couch waiting until Mark was done with cleaning. After that was done we went back to Mark's house, where the other guys lived too. While we sat in the car on our way to the house, sat Ethan next to me and Tyler in the front seat next to Mark.