Chapter 9: little fight

"YES, it does matter! You're my little sister and I need to protect you. And sure when I find you in that type of clothes...", Mark said but (y/n) cutted him off. "Yeah, maybe if you knocked on my door first this wouldn't happen" "Yeah yeah whatever. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

I thought (y/n) would betray us, so I got closer to the wall to hear them better. (Y/n) cleared her troat and started talking: "Well, I went to the store to look for some cool stuff for my room..." "What? store? Than Why is your hair wet?", I heard Mark say sternly. "Well If you wouldn't interrupt me than you would know. When I was looking around some stupid kid threw a whole bucket of water over me. So I came back home and went to my room to change clothes but than you came." "Oh yeah, so why didn't I saw you coming upstairs?" "Well, I was in my room when I realized that my clothes wheren't here. Well I mean my grey sweats and T-shirt. So I went downstairs to look for them in the laundry room. Then I came back here because I couldn't find them and than you came suddenly in my room." "Oh, you got your answers really well", Mark said. "And you your questions" I heard (Y/n) say. I couldn't help it but giggle. She was really sassy. "What are you giggling for?",Tyler said. I jumped a little:"Huh? What?" "Yeah you're standing here in your underwear giggling while standing closely to the wall." "Oh, I'm just really happy." Tyler smirked: "And what's the reason for that?" I just looked weird at him. "Yeah, was it (y/n)?" I lookded with wide eyes at him:"What? No, why would she be the reason why I'm happy" He just shook his head. "And otherwise, I don't need to give a reason for my happiness so fack off." "Calm down Ethan. I was just teasing you." "Yeah, you better don't do that anymore.", I said while I got dressed. "Oh what you gonna do? Huh? What are you gonna do little blue boy?", Tyler said playfully while coming closer to me. "Then I will kick your ass!", I said playful but still serious back. "Oh yeah? Try it?", he said while opening his arms to sign that I needed to fight with him. So with that I started to run at him...

~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry lovies, that it's so short but I just wanted to write an extra chapter because you needed to wait. Hope you liked it?