Chapter 36: home sweet home

I was already a week back home. I still was quite sore and sick. Also, i still got the same nightmares. I was laying in that hospital again and the doctors tied me to the bed. They had gave me some toxic looking drink and forced me to drink it. I felt really dizzy and then i started to get shoked with a teaser. Electroshoke after other. When i woke up i was sweaty and breathing heavingly. After a week of having these dreams i finally texting Ethan about it.
"Hey love.. can you sneak to my room please. I need to talk about something. Nothing bad just a nightmare"

Not much later, i heard soft knoking on my door. "Come in", i softly whispered. There i saw a half worried half smiling Ethan. In only an underpants. Cute and sexy. He came sitting next to me and when i wanted to speak up he kissed me. A kiss we couldn't share in a long time. Full of passion and love. Soft like he was scared to break me. But hard enough to feel the passion.
When we both stopped to take a breathe he said "i missed that so much. But what is wrong babe" i hugged him and snuggled a little up his side because i felt kinda embarrased about this. "Wel, yeah i have this nightmare for the past week. It stays the same. It feels so real. I-", i explained everything to him without looking in his direction. But when i did i saw a shoking expression. "Ethan? Everything alright?", i said and sat now infront of him. He snapped out of his thing. What looking like he had a flashback. "W-what?", he asked confussed. "What is wrong? What do you know?", i said while looking straight into his eyes. I could tell when he was lying and he knew it. So he explained everything to me. About the doctors and the light, the screams...

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) told me about her dream and i got a flashback. One i never wanted to see again. I saw how my poor baby got hurt again. I nearly passed out again. But she got me back into reality. Her beautiful existance safe witt me. She looked me in the eyes knowing i couldn't lie then. So i explained everything. After i was finished she hugged me. "Sorry",she said with a soft voice. "For?", i asked confused. "Causing all this. I have made the past weeks aweful for you guys and - ", she could say be for i cutted her of by kissing her. She smiled in the kiss and so did i. "None of this is your fault but that hospital"

(Y/n)'s POV:
I nodded and yawed. I was tired. I lied back and talked further with Ethan. But i felt myself get sleepier and sleepier. I fell asleep and heard Ethan whisper an "aww". He kissed my cheek and wished me a good night. "Goodnight love", i said what made him jump a little because he thought i was sleeping. I just giggled and snuggled closer to him. His arms were rapped around me. So we both fell asleep.

The next morning Ethan woke me up. Not on a sweet way you would expect. "Y/n) wake up. What the hell is that?", he said and pointed to a spot on my arm.

 What the hell is that?", he said and pointed to a spot on my arm

Above the letter there was a number. 010. "Wow, never seen this before", i said shocked. Ethan his eyes widen a little. "What?", i directly asked. "I remember it from the hospital. That is its logo.", when he said that he ran off. But i heard Tyler in the hallway. "Wow Ethan. What did you do in (y/n)'s room?", he asked while moving his brows up and down. "Take your shirt off",Ethan said what made me laugh a little. I stood next to them and saw the exact same tattoo/logo on tyler his lower back. His number was 008. "Wow a tattoo? Since when (y/n)?", he asked while i just face palmed myself. "You have one too doofus. I am 010 you're 008." "What?" "Ugh- the number", i said pointing out to it. He started thinking. Probably about what has happened back there. What they had done with him when he was in the special department. Would he have had the same treatment as me? With the teaser and stuff. I hope not because for what i can remember it was very awefull and painfull. Hope he had less pain.

~ ~ ~ ~
Kinda short one but yeah. It is 5 am and i need to work at 8-9 am so fml. Wish me Luck. My father is lucky that i will help him. For free. It is bloody early and summer break so no meeting friends but working with him. 😒😒 i am tired and don't know what i am saying so. Bye guys love you so much xxxx