Jungkook-Lip Addict

The alarm went off and I lazily got up to shut it off. Then I went back to slump and go back to sleep. But I knew I had to get up. I felt Jungkook shifting around me but I was too sleepy to do anything. I felt him shifting towards me. Then he hugged me really tight as if I was a body pillow.

"Jungkook you're hugging too tight." I groaned.

"Nooo." He whined.

"Jungkook, I need to get up."

"5 more min.." he mumbled.

"No, let go of me."

"Pleaaaaaaseeeee." he whined.

"Kook!"

"Noooo, I wanna cuddle" he cooed while whining.

I tried to get out of his grip but his muscular arms were too strong and I ended up in his arms again.

"Ugh! Jungkook! Let me go!"

"Hmph, no. I want to cuddle."

I sighed. He brought me closer to his chest and embraced me. I was locked into his arms and legs.

"If you let me go, I'll give you a kiss." You proposed.

"You're giving me a kiss no matter what." He scowled.

"Pfft, you won't get one if you don't let me go."

"Nah."

"Jeon Jungkook!"

He ignored you.

"Let me go! I need to make breakfast and wash up." You said, smacking his arms around you.

"I don't need breakfast when I can just eat you."

"Yah!"

"I'm kidding baby." He chuckled.

He nuzzled into my neck and rubbed the tip of his nose into my neck. I squirmed around because it tickled.

"Ugh I'm never getting out of your grip am I?"

"Heh, nope."

"Is this how am I going to wake up now?"

"Yessssssssssss."

Then, I turned my head to kiss him. He loosened the grip and held my face. This was my chance. I start to kiss him more deeply and I instantly released and ran to the door. I saw him pout cutely.

You smirked in victory.

"Y/N.. why do you do this to meeeeeeee" he whined and slumped on the bed.

-

I was cooking breakfast and making omelettes when I felt arms around my waist and a head on my right shoulder.

"Jungkook?"

"Mm?" He mumbled.

"Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I need you back in bed so I can cuddle."

I giggled at his cheesiness.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I'm making omelettes."

"But I don't waaaanttttt omelettes."

"Then what do you want, man?"

"I want your lips."

I blushed. "Aish."

"I know you want it." He smirked.

"No."

"Peck??"

I quickly peck his cheek but he turned around so I was kissing his lips. He held the back of my head and pushed it closer to his face so he can get more.

"Mmm!" I mumbled during the intense kiss.

Then he carried me and made me sit on the counter, not breaking our kiss.

I took up all my strength to push him off of me and I was breathing heavy.

He smirked.

"Jeon Jungk-"

I felt his soft lips on me again.

I kissed him back deeply and passionately.

We kissed for more than 15 seconds. Loooong kiss.

We pulled away gasping for air.

"Oh how I wish to kiss your lips all day." He said following with a pout.

I smacked his chest. "No way."

"Can we actually do that challenge? Kissing each other 24 hours? With like 5 second intervals?" He questioned.

"You're so thirsty what the hell." I said.

"No babe.." He said with a smirk and leaned closer to me.

I clipped his lips together with my thumb and pointer finger. "That's enough."

He pouted. I was going to get off the counter when he kissed me again.

"MMM!" I mumbled while trying to push him off of me.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Aish.."

"I'm your lip addict."