Taehyung-Cooking

I woke up due to the deafening and annoying noise that came from downstairs.

Arrrgh Taehyung, what must you be doing this early in the morning?

I was too lazy to get out of bed but then I realized that the sound came from a blender. Was he cooking? I lazily got up on my two feet and went downstairs headed towards the kitchen.

There I saw, Taehyung covered in flour, the kitchen floor with eggs and power, the ceiling with stuff dripping down, strawberries on the counter laying around, and a pink liquid in the blender. What in the world was he doing?

"Taehyung! What happened in here?!" I asked, shocked.

He turned around instantly and smiled sheepishly.

"Heh, um. You're not supposed to be up yet." He said nervously.

"What are you doing?!"

"Well, you see, I was um trying to make you a cupcake because I know you love cupcakes, especially the strawberry ones. But then everything exploded when I took it out of the oven. I took out more ingredients but I ended up knocking them over with my arm. I tried again but I accidentally put the flour into the blender without the lid and it exploded on my face and clothes. Then I gave up and ended up taking the leftover strawberries and made a strawberry smoothie." He explained while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"H-here?" He handed me a cup of the strawberry smoothie.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'll clean it all up. But take this because this was a lot of effort, pleeease." He cooed.

I sighed again and accepted the cup. Then he broke into his rectangular smile. I laughed because he was covered in flour looking like an idiot.

"Not bad." I say while sipping the drink.

He came closer to me and then he put frosting onto my nose, forehead, and cheeks.

"YAH!" I yelled.

He giggled as he saw my reaction. I ran over to him but I slipped on the egg yolk and I went down to the floor. Closing my eyes tight, I waited for the impact and then I felt my body on another body. I realized as I fell down, I held onto Taehyung, resulting him falling down with me.

I was on top of him. My cheeks blushed as I realized the position we were in. He stared into my eyes and then he broke into a small smile. He came closer to my face and stuck his tongue out. Then he licked the frosting off my nose. He made a slurping sound afterwards. I scrunched up my nose because it tickled.

"Ey!" I say while my ears turned red.

"You look like a strawberry. Red and cute." He giggled.

I blushed even more and got off of him.

Then, we cleaned the kitchen together which seemed like hours of laughing and bonding.

We finished cleaning and I plopped on the sofa, sighing. He also jumped to the seat next to me, making me jump. I yelped but he held my body close so I wouldn't fall.

"Aish you.." I say.

"Hey I saved you. I'm a hero." He said bravely.

"Yeah, yeah, hero my ass. You would've burned down the kitchen if you laid your hands on the stove and oven." I teased.

He smiled shyly. "Hey, it's the effort that counts, okay." He sulked.

I scoffed. I turned around and squished his cheeks. And then I squished them harder.

"Owwww." He whined as he gently slapped my hands away. I chuckled.

Then we took a nap together on the couch in each other's arms.