Taehyung-Choosing

My parents have been requesting to meet my boyfriend, Taehyung. Tonight, we were invited over for dinner, for the third time. The first and second time, he went with his friends and I was left hanging.

Sometimes I feel like he's always choosing his friends over me. We haven't gone out for dates because for the last couple of weeks, he'd always ditch me and would hang out with his friends. I always let it slide because I didn't want to sound needy.

He came into my room wearing a leather jacket and a hoodie.

"Yah, I'm going to go out, okay?" He said, about to walk out.

"Wait what? No! We were gonna go on a date and then meet my parents.." I said, standing up.

"Oh, I already agreed to hang out with the guys, sorry,"

"Why are you always blowing me off?" I said, a little irritated.

"What are you talking about?"

Then, this turned into an argument.

"I've been always wanting to go on a date with you or just hang out in general yet you always ditch me to go with the guys. Why?!" I snapped.

"I can't just blow them off." He argued.

I scoffed, "Yeah, but you can blow me off?"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this, gosh," He chided, annoyed.

"Because you're always ditching me, choosing your friends over me. It's not fair.." I stated, tears brimming my eyes.

"Are you asking me to choose between you and the guys?" He asked, irritated.

"No, of course not. Why would I?!"

"Seems like it." He added, eyebrows raised slightly.

"Seems like the guys are more important than me." I fired back.

"See, now you're just twisting my words. I never said anything like that." He coldly said.

"It's what I'm implying."

"You're speaking nonsense. I'm leaving."

"You're so unfair." I whimpered out, weakly.

"You're always choosing them over me. I never get to hang out with you." I added, voice cracking.

"You see me everyday. I don't see them everyday so I hang out with them."

"We barely see each other! The only time I see you is the 5 minutes you get home and sleep!" I yelled.

"You're exaggerating. And if you want to go to your parents so bad, just go by yourself."

"I've been trying to drag you along with me but you're always going somewhere else!"

"Then go yourself!"

"They want to meet you!"

"Well I don't care. I'm going to hang out with my friends who don't nag me. Cya." He nonchalantly responded, and slammed the door shut on his way out, leaving me. I started crying.

It's not fair, why is he always like this?

**

I've been crying for about an hour. I'm a sensitive person. I hate people who raise their voice at me. It makes me cry because it reminds me of my abusive uncle when I used to be babysat by him. I shuddered at the thought, the worst days ever.