Taehyung-Mistletoe

A/N: Hey all! Merry late Christmassss, enjoy this late holiday special jfkskdks sorry it's late omg

-

Taehyung, your best friend just texted you asking if you wanted to go last minute Christmas shopping with him. You looked outside and it was snowing. You agreed and you were in the middle of wearing your long coat when you heard the doorbell. You slipped on your boots and headed out the door. The cold wind slapped your face hard. You saw Taehyung bundled up with a red nose.

"You look like a reindeer." You laughed.

"Hey I'm cold, okay." He sulked.

You smiled as the both of you walked together and talked about the things he was getting.

"So what are you getting me?" You teased.

"Absolutely nothing," He smiled.

"Oh."

"I'm kidding. This present could go two ways so please let it go the right way." He chimed.

"Two ways?" You questioned.

"You'll find out later when I give it." He smirked, turning his heel, walking in front. You scurried forward, holding onto his arm.

"It's so cold, why did you decide last minute to go shopping, Taehyung-ah?"

He snickered, "I got lazy."

-

After hours and hours of shopping, he finished getting gifts. He was about to walk out of the exit when you both heard a loud jingle. It scared you a little, as you heard some people cheering. Taehyung looked dumbfounded but when he realized, he blushed. You, on the other hand didn't notice until one of the girls pointed up.

And there you saw it. It was a mistletoe.

"You were the first couple to walk out of this exit. You have to do it!" One of them squealed.

"No-no, we aren't-"

"KISS! KISS! KISS!"

You turned around to look at Taehyung who smiled a little, blushing madly. You both stared into each other's eyes, making you tremble. You gulped as he leaned forward. You hesitated and moved back a little. His eyes were closed and out of instinct, you close them too.

You waited and then you felt his soft lips on yours. He pulled away after a few seconds, as it was only a soft, gentle kiss and nothing more.

He smiled and so did you, but out of embarrassment. The girls behind cheered, and went back to their volunteering. Taehyung opened the door and you walked out, shyly thanking him.

The both of you didn't speak after that. You turned red whenever you even thought about it, and so did he.

"You wanna follow me to give out these presents?"

"S-Sure."

After another hour of being Santa to give out the gifts, he had nothing left.

"Let's go to my house, now." He said, taking your cold hand.

When he brought you home, he served you a cup of hot chocolate.

"Now your nose is red," He smiled.

You smiled back as you really couldn't say anything. The tingling sensation of his lips on yours still came back whenever you put your mind to it.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Hey, if it wasn't obvious already, I kinda like you. I'm sorry if this was really random but I was sorta wondering if you'd like to... go out with me?" He asked, shyly, rubbing the nape of his neck.

You looked at him with utter disbelief. Mouth hanging, you responded, "What?"

He chuckled seeing your expression, "Yeah, I do, and this is what I meant by the present could go either way."

His eyes were practically begging you to say yes. Taehyung was the best guy friend you had. You loved him and never wanted to hurt him. Sometimes you were confused because sometimes you'd see him as just a friend but other times, you have feelings for him. But let's take chances, right? You felt the heat rising up to your face.

"Sure." You smiled, timid.

His face lit up, "Really?!"

You nodded cutely as he took this time to take out his present. It was a small box. You took it and carefully unwrapped it. When you opened it, it was a ring with a small heart on it. Your eyebrows raised up.

"It's a promise ring. I've got it ever since I've liked you, which was like two months ago, but you like it, right?" He asked, with hope in his voice.

"I love it!" You squealed, wearing it on.

He smiled and he squished your cheeks. "So cute."

You grinned as he did. Afterwards, the both of you started talking about this and watched old Christmas movies together on the couch. Eventually, you fell asleep at midnight and that was how you spent your Christmas, with your best friend and boyfriend.