Taehyung-Vandalism

A/N: update for Happy V 💜 Day!

-

You practically stormed into the police station with your blood boiling with pure anger. Taehyung's head perked up, hearing the clicking of your boots. You gritted your teeth when your eyes landed on him, sitting mindlessly in a temporary cell against the wall. When his eyes met yours, he pursed his lips, knowing that you were going to yell at him again.

"Officer, I'll pay the fines. Could you please let him out?" It felt like a routine to say this. You already knew what the police officer was going to say by the next second.

The same officer that deals with him sighs, leaning against the counter. "He needs to stop doing this. Next time, a fine will not cut it. This is the third strike, Ms. Y/N."

"Yes, I understand. I'm sorry." You apologize, sparing a glance at Taehyung.

The officer shakes his head, leaving you to go to the cell to unlock the door. "Son, you'd better stop. You keep testing the law. Next time, it won't be so easy that your girlfriend can pay to get you out of your mess. You'll pay your own consequences." He warns Taehyung condescendingly.

Taehyung absentmindedly nods, wanting to roll his eyes at the officer. "Go." The officer mutters, shoving him away. He stumbles upon you, looking into your eyes but then elsewhere around the station.

You don't say a word to him, turning around and exiting the station while he trails silently behind you. When getting into the car, you slammed the car door shut, expressing your frustration. Taehyung seemed to notice, initiating small movements with all his actions. You start the engine, leaving the parking lot. When you stopped at a red light, you couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You start, gripping the wheel.

"What?" He mumbled, looking away.

"This is the third time, Taehyung." You chided as if he was some child that you had to look over.

"So?" He muttered under his breath.

"So?! So?! I've told you countless times to stop!" You yelled furiously.

He sinks into his seat, changing his voice, "Don't be mad... I love you." He cooed, looking at your side profile.

You suck your teeth, "No, stop it. I'm serious. You need to stop pulling this stupid shit. I'm sick and tired of spending my money to pay for your fines. You know how much they cost? Hundreds of dollars."

His voice hardens again, "I don't ask for you to."

You scoff dryly and sarcastically, "You want to stay in jail? Can you afford your own fees?"

He shrugs nonchalantly, "I'm just saying."

You frustratedly sigh, "You know my mother always talks to me about leaving you. We always fight about it. You didn't even try to give her a good first impression, and she knows you've been doing illegal things. Can you stop it? I don't need my family falling apart because of your stupid habits." You snapped, turning the corner of your block.

"Then why haven't you left? Just leave already if you want. Vandalism is an art whether you agree with me or not. I don't care if you don't bail me out. Next time, just ignore me." He grumbled, sick and tired of hearing this again.

"How the fuck can I ignore you in situations like these, Taehyung?" You yelled, your heart dropping as you felt a lump grow in your throat.

"You're getting mad for no fucking reason. Just let me be." He argued, his hand going to his forehead.