Taehyung-Trick Or Treat

A/N: Halloween special heh

Happy (late) Halloween!

-

flashback [3rd grade]

"I have so much candy!" You exclaimed to your younger brother.

He stuck his tongue out, "I'll have more than you by the end,"

You scoffed, "Yeah right!"

You two kept walking around to each stand, asking for candy when you heard a bunch of kids creating a commotion on the streets. When you and your brother arrived, they dispersed, leaving a boy in a bunny costume looking scared. He had brown hair and had cute bunny ears on his head. You also noticed that his basket was almost empty.

"Hey, are you okay?" You cautiously asked as your brother walked away from you to earn more candy.

He started to cry, making your young self panic. "Th-They said my costume is girly and took most of my candy, especially the good ones." He said, crying while holding his knees up.

You suddenly felt bad for him and was going to give him your candy when you remembered the bet with your brother.

Eh, whatever.

You stepped forward to his basket and dropped in half of your basket's candy into his. His head perked up, hearing the sound of objects dropping into the bin. His eyes glowed, looking up at you.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed, making the water in his eyes gleam.

You gave him a smile and you asked enthusiastically, "What's your name? My name is Y/N!"

"My name is Taehyung." He said, lowly.

"You have a great costume! Do you want to go trick or treating together?"

He shyly nods, picking up his basket.

end of flashback

-

"Hey, let's go trick or treating later today!" Your friend enthusiastically said, making you roll your eyes.

"We're in college. Why would we even go trick or treating?" You retorted, scrolling at your research paper on your laptop.

She clicked your tongue, "We are never too old for anything. Besides, I don't have anyone to go with and I don't want to go alone. Y/N pleaaase come with me! I'll give you a costume."

You sighed in defeat, knowing she wouldn't give up asking til you agreed, "Fine. What costumes do you have?"

"Ummm, unicorn... giraffe.... monkey.... princess.... angel.... cat.... bunny-"

"I'll wear the bunny. Can I just wear its ears?" You whined.

"You're ruining the Halloween spirit," She said, putting the costumes away.

"I'm really just taking you to trick or treating." You grumbled.

She giggled, "I'm gonna be a black cat."

"Wow, so original." You sarcastically commented making her scoff, "It's very cute for your information." She retorted.

You sighed, "If I had the chance, I'd literally walk on the street with a pizza suit."

She shook her head, "You and your weird ideas. Let's get ready!"

-

"Those ears are so cute!" Your friend said, pointing at the object above your head.