Taehyung-Comfort

The door bell rang and I got up to answer the door. I wasn't even properly dressed. A large flowy white shirt with some baggy pants. Plus, my hair was all over the place.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Taehyung with his head low and had a cap on. I couldn't really see his face.

"Oh hey, Taehyung. Uh.. come in."

He walked in as I closed the door.

"What's up? You know you should've called me before coming. I look so bad but you don't care about that, because you love me." I laughed.

My laughter faded when I didn't get any response from him.

"Taehyung?" I asked, walking closer towards him.

Then, he threw himself on me as I stumbled back. I heard him sniffling.

I turned soft, "H-Hey, what's wrong?" You softly asked.

"C-Can I just get a hug?.." He whimpered.

I bobbed my head understandingly and hugged tighter.

His soft sobs and cries were heard along with his sniffles. It broke my heart to see him so.. broken. Why was he like this?

I started to tear up. Seeing him cry made me cry a little. His breathing hitched as his body trembled a little. I tried my best to comfort him and rub his back.

"What's wrong?" I asked, gently, after hugging him for a few minutes.

He finally answered after about 30 seconds,

"M-My grandmother.. she's not here with me a-anymore.."

My heart broke as I heard him explain with pain in his voice.

"I'm so sorry for your loss.." I said, crying with him.

"She.. she's the only one who took care of me." He cried.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung."

After a while, he started leaning and I couldn't support his weight.

"T-Taehyung, stand, let's sit on the couch,"

He trudged his way to the couch, where he sat down and hid his face with the cap.

I removed his cap, and he looked down. The truth is, he didn't want you to see him like this.

I threw the cap on the table.

"Look at me.." I gently said.

He sniffled and looked up after a few seconds.

The sight of his swollen eyes, wet cheeks, quivering lips, and red nose made your heart fall.

I raised my hands up, using my sleeve to wipe his cheeks.

He shed more as I wiped.

I took his hands, squeezing them gently in reassurance. I leaned forward to give him a kiss on his forehead. When I let go of his hands, he leaned in again, resting his head on my shoulder.

I brought my arms around him. I've never seen him so upset..

"Th-Thank-"

"Shh, don't say anything. Just cry and let it out. I'll be your shoulder." I ushered.

And that's exactly what he did. Taehyung felt very grateful and couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. He felt so lost and empty, but was refilled by you.

"C-Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked, weakly.

"Of course."

"Thank you.."

"No pr-"

"For giving me a shoulder and for letting me sleep here. I love you."

"I love you too, Taehyung."

He fell asleep on your shoulder after another long session of crying and hugging. You carefully laid him down on the couch. You looked at his eyes with great sadness overtaking you. They were red and puffy.

I felt so bad. Taehyung loved his grandmother and I remember our little moments when I came over to his house. She'd sometimes make me cookies but overall, she was just the sweetest old lady I've ever met. I went upstairs to get a blanket. I didn't want him to sleep alone so, I slept on the other couch as well.

"I'll be your comfort forever when you need it."

-

A/N: it's been almost a year since his grandmother passed away ;-;

also I might be ending this book soon because school is going to start soon and I just dhajdjskk