Jungkook-Shy

"Jungkook told me that he wanted you to meet him outside the gate so yeah, cya!" Taehyung quickly rambled, and ran away.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would my crush want to see me? Oh wait, today is Valentine's Day! What if he confesses?! My face drew a large grin across my lips.

I skipped down the stairs and walked nervously towards the exit. I saw his form leaning against the fence.

I propped myself up, fixing my hair and walked myself out.

"H-hey Jungkook, someone told me you wanted to talk to me?" I asked, smiling a little.

"Y-Yeah. Since today is Valentine's Day, do you happen to know what girls like for Valentine's Day? I have this particular girl I want to give something but I don't know what, so what would you ask for?" Jungkook asked.

My smile slowly faltered, heart breaking into pieces. He wasn't confessing to me. He wanted advice on what to give to another girl. I sighed mentally. I think too optimistically.

"O-oh. Well, the usual chocolates and teddy bear would work." I said, trying to fake a smile.

"Thanks for the idea! Wish me luck on her!" He exclaimed, walking away and waving.

"G-good luck..." I mumbled, heartbroken.

**

I walked to my apartment, disappointed. No one likes me anyway so I don't expect anything.  I didn't cry because I realized it was pretty stupid. Sighing, I got up to make myself a drink. I changed myself into a white t shirt, black shorts, and a messy bun. I plopped myself on the couch, sipping on my drink while binge watching tv.

A few hours later, the doorbell rang. I was reluctant to get up because I was lazy.

Maybe if no one answers, he or she will go away..

The bell rang again. I sighed, getting up.

I opened the door, forgetting to look through the peephole. Widening my eyes in pure shock, I stood there frozen, seeing Jungkook holding a box of chocolates in a heart shape and a light brown teddy bear.

"Here. H-happy Valentine's Day." He shyly said, shoving the items into my chest. I held them but I was still in shock.

"I-"

Before I could finish, Jungkook quickly leaned in really close and gave me a soft, small peck on my lips. My eyes were ready to pop out of its sockets. I felt the heat rushing up to my cheeks. He blushed and smiled shyly and then ran away to the elevator.

There, I stood frozen and dumbfounded.

I blinked a couple times and pinched myself if I was dreaming or not. Nope I'm here. I slowly raised my hand to feel my lips.

The girl was m-me?

I closed the door and took a look at the chocolates and bear.

I opened the chocolates to see so many beautiful looking galore and a piece of paper.

Happy Valentine's Day Y/N ;) -Jungkook

A grin came upon my face and I started kicking and squeaking on bed hugging the teddy bear.

I took a look at the teddy bear. There was a plush red heart that it was holding and it read the words, "I like you"

Jungkook likes me??

**

I head to school with a pounding heart. I barely got any sleep last night, thinking and questioning about my crush.

I headed inside the school, anxious about Jungkook.

I saw him talking to his friends but as soon as we made eye contact, the both of us blushed. I kept in my smile and kept walking. I heard a 'I'll catch up with you guys later' from him until I heard footsteps.

I turned around a few minutes later and I saw Jungkook walking behind me, smiling shyly, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"H-hi." He croaked out.

I chuckled in awkwardness. "Hey."

"So d-did you like the the the um uh- presents?" He stuttered.

"Yes, thank you." I nodded, giving him a smile.

"W-will- never mind." He muttered.

"Alright." I said, walking to my class.

"W-wait!" He said, grabbing my a before I could walk in.

My eyes grew wide, in sudden movement.

"Y-yes?"

"I-you-will you out go me with?" He stuttered.

"W-wait no that's not what I meant- I-meant willyougooutwithme?" He stammered, clearly nervous and sweating.

I smiled and blushed. "No need to be so nervous.. Sure !" I beamed, patting his head.

His eyes lit up before looking up at me.

"Really?" He asked, giving his bunny smile.

"Really really." I replied.

[NALJEOWAHAY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLLYYY]

He brought his arms around me and I hugged back.

"We'll talk later okay? I have to go to class." I said.

He nodded like a little kid and I went in. And that was the start of my relationship with that rat.