Jimin-Give Me A Chance

Request by MeirianaGeorgiacliff !! ♡

A/N: Just to clear up misunderstandings, I have to follow you in order to tag you, so after I tag you, I might unfollow you.

-

"You like Jimin, don't you?" Jungkook pesters, taking a seat next to you in the lecture.

You roll your eyes at your best friend, "Why would you say that?"

"I can tell that you do." He smirks, "He also likes you. Why not give him a chance?"

Your face crinkles up, "Me?!" You scoff, "He doesn't like me." You tell him, opening your portfolio folder.

"I can see the way he looks at you. His aura is so much brighter when you're around." He said, leaning against his seat.

"It doesn't matter if he does. I'm done with relationships." You muttered as he leaned forward, "Y/N... it's been 2 years since you've been in one. Isn't it time to try again?"

You suddenly become agitated, "You know better than anyone else how my past relationships were and the pain that I had to go through. If you're asking me to go through it again, my answer is no. It was emotionally draining for me, and you know it. You were there to pick me up in pieces."

Jungkook sighs, "Jimin isn't like that. I can assure you. I've been friends with him longer than you, and he's a really great guy. He wouldn't do anything near like what your ex-boyfriends have done. Give him a chance."

"No." You harshly rejected his suggestion, almost slamming your portfolio against the desk. He puts his hand on your arm, "I'm sorry if I angered you." He apologized, looking at you with his big innocent doe-like eyes.

You break into a smile looking at them, "I'm never mad at you. I can't be." You assured.

He grins, putting his arm around you, "Of course not." He said, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Get off of me. I'm doing my work." You said, wiggling your shoulders. He sucks his teeth, "Can't ever handle some affection from me, can you?"

"It'll only disappoint me further that I'll never have a partner like you." You sulked, making him chuckle, "Too bad we don't see each other as more than best friends." He sang, sticking out his tongue. You roll your eyes, "I know that. I've been with you more than half my life and seen too much for any of it."

He loudly laughs, "It's not my fault that you walked into the bathroom naked while I was showering." He defends, making you gasp, "You were in my bathroom!"

"You didn't hear the shower noises??" He asked dumbly. "I was listening to music!" You argued.

He snorts, "Whatever. Point is, we've seen too much of each other. All the fun is already over for us, but we can keep the surprises for others." He smirked.

"You're nasty." You commented, making him push your shoulder, "You love me."

"Yeah, yeah." You quickly said, waving him off.

He giggles, "Okay, I'm going to grab lunch with Jimin soon. Don't forget what I told you about him." He taunts, making you roll your eyes and shake your head. He leaves, and you deeply sighed, making your bangs fly up.

Do I really want to go through it all over again?

-

"Hyung!"

Jimin turns around, meeting eyes with the younger, "Oh, there you are."

The two meet and sit down at Subway's. "I already ordered." Jimin says, pulling the meatball subs out of the bag. "Hyung, you're the best." Jungkook smiles, opening the wrap.