Jungkook-Whatever It Takes (Pt.2 of Instructor)

A/N: here is part two as highly requested ✨

ALSO BLACK SWAN- I can't wait to see their performance 🥺

-

You initially thought that the two of you wouldn't see each other until the ski resort closed when Jungkook could come back home, but almost every night at around 11, he'd call you— sometimes FaceTime. It was mostly him taking about his entire day, his complaints, giving you the sweetest compliments despite wearing messy or lazy attire with no makeup, or how he missed having you on the resort.

The late calls usually end with you falling asleep on the line. Sorry, Jungkook. The next morning, you'd wake up to his texts, telling you that your snores were cute or questions like "Did you sleep well?" and "Did you dream of me?"

Jungkook was finally coming back home today after the resort closed, and to your surprise, you felt nervous. With calling and video chatting, you felt comfortable with him, but there were times where you thought everything was just moving too quick. You had only spent two days—not even full— with him in person and the next 6 weeks by screen. He hasn't spoken anything about labels and neither have you.

"Don't fall asleep on me, okay?" He teases over the phone as he gets settled on the bus. You chuckle, "It's not my fault you always call around midnight when I'm about to fall asleep." You defended.

"I'm sorry, but I end late for my shifts, and I want to talk to you." He apologizes, dragging his luggage inside. "I'm just kidding, Jungkook." You assured, sinking into your mattress. "Are you gonna pick me up?" He asked with a slight whiny tone.

"Where?"

"The train stops at Grand Central. It's 4 o' clock right now, so I'll arrive there around 6:30." He explains, smiling at the thought of seeing you again. You turn your head against your pillow, "Grand Central is like an hour away from me." You complained, knowing you'd go any distance for him anyway.

"Please? I want to see you already. I don't want to wait for tomorrow." He pouted, looking at the gift bag that he prepared for you last night.

"Okay okay, I'll come." You responded, lifting yourself up to shower and get ready. You hear a little 'yay!' from the other line, making your heart leap. "I'll get going now. I'll see you later." You said, peeling your legs off the bed.

"See youu," He sang, excited. After hanging up, he smiled widely to himself, sparking curiosity within his co-worker next to him.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked, smirking a little after seeing his ears blush up. "I'm just excited to see somebody." He admitted, turning off his phone. He couldn't wait.

-

You sat on one of the benches by Grand Central, patiently waiting for his arrival. After seeing so many trains pass by, your palms sink into your chin, wanting to see him already. You check your watch, and it was already 6:50. Didn't he say he'd be here by 6:30?

You sighed, looking around, seeing tons of tourists and other people that were reuniting. It felt touching to see some bursting into tears and people jumping into hugs. You felt a repeated vibration in your pocket, causing you to take out your phone.

🐰♡ is calling...

You pick up the phone, looking frantically around the station. "Hello? Are you here yet?" You asked with a slight smile, roaming your eyes around the crowd. He sighs over the line, "Y/N, I'm really sorry, but my train had a delay. I'll be lucky if I make it there by 9 pm." He lowly apologizes, which weighs your smile into a slight frown.

"Oh, that's okay." You softly reply as your shoulders sink a bit.

"You should go home. I don't want you to wait until 9. I really did wish I could've seen you today." He remorsefully mumbled, heaving another sigh.