Taehyung-Miss You

I had to go on a 2 week business trip. That means, leaving my son and Taehyung behind.

"Don't go," Taehyung whined, tugging my jacket sleeve.

"My flight is in an hour. I have to go to my gate. It's only 2 weeks. You'll live," I laughed.

"Look at wubby, he's sad too." He said, pretending to fake cry.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who's sad." I teased.

He pouted but eventually it turned into a large grin.

**

Sitting on the plane, I sighed, looking out the window. 2 weeks without Taehyung and my son, no biggie.

I received a text.

Taehyung: I miss you already. The house is so quiet ;(

Me: are you saying that I'm loud

Taehyung: yes ;)

Me: oy anyway you better take care of our son

Taehyung: I'm the greatest dad in the world wym

Me: don't you remember that time we went out and I went to the bathroom, then I came back to find out that you lost him because you were busy playing with the crane machine to win a plush?? Yeah greatest dad right?

Taehyung: pssshh no I think you were hallucinating

Me: lmao yea right

Taehyung: anyway have a safe flight I love youuuuuuu so much and call me when you arrive there

Me: Ok I will

Taehyung: ;(

Me: what

Taehyung: ;(

Me: I love youuuuuuu taehyungie

Taehyung: ;)

I chuckled and put my phone away, and soon the plane took off.

**

It's been a week without my two favorite people in the world and I thought I could live without them. My one week has been so boring without them and I really miss them. I decided to FaceTime them.

Ringing...

Taehyung's face pops up.

"Taehyung!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah what the hell took you so long to call?! I was waiting so long!"

I sheepishly laughed. "Sorry, business is first."

He made a pouty face. He then brought Wonwoo, my son, to the camera.

I started squealing. "Baby! I missed you!" I squealed, making kissy noises.

I saw Taehyung pout. "How come you're not as excited to see me as to him?"

"Because he's way more cuter and more important to me." I said, grinning. I was just teasing him.

He looked very offended and turned the other way, crossing his arms. Just then, Wonwoo started to crawl on his leg and touch his face.

I smiled.

"Omma." He cooed, pointing at me, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung picked him up and faced the camera. Then he started kissing him. [refer to the picture above]

"I want to kiss you too Wonwoo." I cooed.

Taehyung was obviously jealous and it was hilarious seeing him like this because he was jealous over our own son.