Taehyung-Everything Goes Pt.2

A/N: literally almost everyone commented about having a part two so here it is ♡ don't ask for a part 3 please LOL anyway, thank you so much for your support and anticipation! I love you.

-

IMPORTANT: This chapter is written from Taehyung's point of view.

I was invited to your wedding four years after we broke up. "You have been invited to Y/N & Jungkook's wedding!"

My heart twisted while reading the invitation, but I felt happy and light for you. After a few months of dating my current ex girlfriend, she left me. She abruptly shunned me out and left me for someone else. Karma, right? My hyungs tell me she was just using me, but I refused to believe them. However, I had to believe that once she admitted it to me. She told me with venom wrapped in her tone. I cried for days. I was so in love with her.

It was at that moment when I realized that I missed you. I longed for your presence again. You were the only girl who genuinely cared for me and I feel so guilty for making you upset. I felt so stupid for leaving you. That night four years ago at prom, I secretly wished you were the one dancing with me. I thought I was over you. I knew I was the reason behind your tears that night.

I'm so sorry, Y/N. I never wanted to make you feel hurt. I never wanted to be the reason behind your tears. You are in love with someone else, and you are content right now. I am glad. I'm in my black suit again and I am sitting, awaiting for your beautiful ceremony to start.

Your beautiful presence entered the room. The room glowed and shimmered as you walked in. Your hair was beautifully done and your dress was so white and pure and you looked so blissful. I haven't seen you since that night of prom and I regret not seeing you at graduation. I was too occupied with my girlfriend at the time that I was too busy to even give you some attention. I'm sorry.

I saw your fiancé standing there shyly but with confident eyes. I knew he was the right one for you. Seeing how he looked at you, I know he loves you. I saw you gaze at him the way you used to gaze at me. I know you love him. You approached him and both of you had loving eyes towards each other. They were only for each other. I respected that.

After the important words and the I do's, I watched your significant other lean in to seal your marriage with a kiss. My heart burned, but it was okay. I was happy for you. I didn't even know why I came here, knowing it would hit me in some way. I tried my best to put on a smile, and I did. I kept trying to think how I was genuinely happy that you were happy.

After the ceremony, I didn't want to stay for the after party. I came alone and parties are pretty boring being alone in my opinion. You were obviously going to be with your husband, so I decided to leave. Before I left, I waited for your husband to leave your side. After he did, I approached you with a heavy heart.

You cutely gasped, opening your arms at me. "You came!" You squealed, tightening your arms, "I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" I wrapped my arms around your presence gently, afraid that I would hurt you again.

I pulled away, smiling at you. I missed your touch. I missed your hugs. I missed your smile. I missed you... so much.

I dryly chuckled, "I'm good. Congratulations on the marriage, I'm very happy for you. You look gorgeous today, by the way."

Your eyes suddenly creased and glistened, "Thank you, Taehyung. You're lookin' pretty handsome yourself," You piped.

I loved the way my name rolled off your lips. I can't believe it but I think I am still in love with you after all these years.

"I'm going to leave now," I announced.

Your face dropped into a pout, "You're not staying for the party?"

I smiled, "No, I have somewhere to be. I hope you have fun at the party. I hope you two last forever. Again, congrats."

"Thank you." You smiled, hugging me once more. I felt my heart bursting again.

"I'll be going now, Y/N."

"Bye, Taehyung!" You said as you waved at me.

After I walked a few feet away from you, I turned back around. I just wanted to see your face one last time. I saw you giggling with your husband as he playfully pecked you.

I turned my heel around, smiling sadly to myself. I lost my chance with a beautiful soul like you, but it's okay because he will definitely treat you better.

I enjoyed our times together whether it be good or bad, short or long but, all good things came to an end because of my oblivious self and soon...

...everything goes.