Jungkook-Instructor

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We're starting off 2020 with a very long fluffy oneshot (4100+ words) I remember starting this book in 2017, and gosh I still have my first ever draft saved, and I cringe every time I read it. Thank you for 20k votes!! I believe I've come a long way as an author, and I'm always looking for more ways to improve. Thank you for all the support you've given me until now. If you were there from the start or just joined, thank you so much. Any vote or any comment in this book or in any of my other books always boosts my spirit to write. Thank you, and I love you. I hope for all of you to have a happy, healthy, and prosperous year!

-mo ♡

-

Your friend hopelessly dragged you to a ski resort during winter break, suggesting that you needed to have some fun. You never enjoyed ice skating nor associated yourself with winter sports.

After tearing your knee open after the first time of ice skating, you decided that ice didn't really click with you. "Do I really have to?" You mumbled, sitting up, rubbing the fatigue in your eyes away.

"It'll be fun! You won't have trouble this time because you'll have a guide with you! I'm gonna go meet with my boyfriend. I'll meet you on the ice rink or the hills." She cheerily said, zipping up her puffy jacket. You complied, nodding and standing up on your feet. You looked out the ginormous windows, seeing nothing but white snow on the wooden bars and stairs. It was beautiful, yet all you could really imagine was you injuring yourself once again.

-

You shivered slightly to yourself when the wind hit your face, regretting not bringing a scarf with you. You saw a bunch of people on the rink, thinking to yourself how you will manage to find any room to skate comfortably. You spot your friend with her boyfriend gliding across the ice happily together. You sighed, seeing a cloud of white appear visibly in front of you. Your hands delved in your pockets, curled up to preserve some heat.

You felt a light tap on your right shoulder, making you gasp a little before turning around. It was a young male dressed in FILA wear, his ski goggles hanging around his neck. He had pink ears due to the cold along with his nose that was reindeer-like. He had a board in his left arm and a tag around his neck too.

"Sorry, do you need help with something?" He asked, pointing to the piece of paper that you held given by the ticket booth guy.

"Oh, yeah. I need a guide." You embarrassedly mumbled, extending the white ticket towards him. He took a quick glance at the paper, reading the information before nodding his head cheerily.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Jungkook, and I'll be your instructor." He greeted, extending his gloved hand for a handshake. You chuckle slightly, taking out your bare hand, mirroring the gesture.

"You didn't bring gloves?" He asked, noticing how red your hands were due to the freezing temperatures on the resort. You shook your head, and he pulls out another pair of gloves from his pockets. "They might be a little big, but here."

Your heart melts at the gesture, "Thank you." You quickly say, slipping them on. He bobs his head, starting to walk towards the opposite way of the rink. "Aren't we skating?" You questioned, looking back to the rink that you both were walking away from.

"Yeah, but we need to get gear first. Also, we have to be in the beginner rink. It's a lot bigger so there's a lot more room for me to teach you." He briefly explains, the sounds of his waterproof pants swishing against each other being the only thing distracting you from his words. You agreed, continuing to struggle to walk on the snow.

After Jungkook realized he was way ahead of you, he stopped, walking towards you. Your head was down the entire time, focusing on your steps and the ground. You suddenly see two extra feet and feel someone grabbing your hand from your left. You look up, and it's your instructor that's smiling big with his bunny teeth.