Taehyung-Home

A/N: Hi all, I'm back once again but watch me fly off and not come back for like 3 months omg I hate myself anyway where are you guys from? I'd love to know!

-

You and Taehyung decided to go on vacation and rent a big hotel room. There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a living room. You two originally planned to sleep on the same bed but just before, you had a mini argument which made the idea seem not so pleasant anymore.

You were having trouble sleeping and it was because it was a different environment. You weren't used to not being on your bed with the same scent. You decided to just close your eyes and try your best to sleep. It was 2:30 AM when you were frustrated. You got up with your pillow and crept into Taehyung's room.

You saw him sleeping and heard him lightly snoring. You pouted slightly and sighed as you wanted to be in his arms, sleeping. You contemplated for a minute when your heart started beating quicker when you heard shuffling from blankets.

"Y-Y/N?" He groaned in his husky sleepy voice. Oh my god my ears.

You cleared your throat awkwardly, "Um, ya.." You squeaked as your vision shifted in the darkness.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I can't sleep." You said, with a slight tone of frustration.

Taehyung sighed as he opened his arms and shifted his body to one side of his bed, "Come here,"

You smiled slightly as you crawled underneath the warm blankets produced by his body heat. He engulfed your body with his arms and legs until he was spooning you.

Your head rested on his bicep area and his other free hand held your hand.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" He suddenly asked.

"Because I'm not used to not having my bed and not being home." You mumbled.

"Then what makes a difference if you come into my bed?" He questioned.

"Because.. you are my home." You shyly said.

You felt Taehyung grinning as he melted with your words. You felt him squirming behind you which made you chuckle, "Stop, it feels weird."

"Y/N, you make me blush everyday. I can't with your words, you're so cute." He said, fanboying on his own.

You laughed as you raised your intertwined hands and kissed his hand, "I'm sorry about before, I love you." You spoke, heart dropping a little after hearing no response.

He snorted, "I was waiting for you to crawl back to me."

You gasped, "What?! You mean you knew I was gon-"

"Yes." He interrupted, with his cocky grin.

"I can't believe you."

"Aw, don't be sulky now. I love you so much." He cooed, kissing your temple.

You smiled, melting into his embrace.

You were home. It was the same scent you smelled every time you went to bed. And eventually, you fell asleep.