Jungkook-Memories

A/N: Aaaaaaaahhh I had to drop by to say thank you for 2K votes!!! Since it's the start of school, there's not much hw so here's a bonus!

This one's a sad oneshot heh sorry

-

Jungkook missed you. That was an understatement. He missed you so much, to the point he felt like ending everything.

He closed his eyes and just went back to the past in his mind.

"Yah! Why are your shoulders bare?!" Jungkook chided, as he took off his leather jacket.

You pouted, "I just wanted to look good." You cooed, as he put the jacket on you.

"You look beautiful with a plain t-shirt and sweatpants. And I don't like people looking at my woman." He frowned.

You shook your head, "Jealous." You muttered.

And another memory,

"Honey! Your food tastes so plain! It tastes like nothing!" You complained, as Jungkook sat down.

"Well I'm sorry I don't know how to cook." He pouted cutely.

You smiled, pinching his cheek, "Don't worry, I'll eat it all to make you happy."

And another memory,

You were crying while Jungkook held you in his arms in bed, rocking you back and forth, slowly. A loved one passed away and you were extremely hurt.

Jungkook held your hands, kissed your cheeks, wiped them, and caressed your head, as you let it out. He wasn't one to stop your tears. In his mind, tears are not meant to be held in. They are meant to relieve stress and emotion. They're supposed to be out.

"Y-You have work, g-go." You choked out, with tears streaming down.

"I'm not going to work, not with you like this. Don't worry about me, I just want to comfort you."

And another memory,

"Come here. Come here. Gimme gimme gimme," You cutely repeated.

"Give you what?" He groaned, annoyed, continuing on doing his work.

Jungkook, now regrets on how he said that sentence to you. He wished he was more gentle towards you.

You pouted, and stay silent, hearing his uninterested, impatient tone. You sunk back into bed, as the flipping papers were heard.

He turned around after a few minutes, greeted by your back. He sighed, he knew he was wrong.

"I'm sorry, what do you need?" He asked, softer.

Your breathing hitched, "As cheesy as it sounds, I wanted a kiss, but not anymore. Keep doing your work."

He walked over to you, and looked at your blank face. He leaned in, but you pushed him away. He sighed, going back to his desk.

You closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep.

Minutes later, you felt the bed dipping and a muscular arm around you.