Jungkook-Trust

A/N: 60th chapter !! very angsty and a long oneshot :)

-

Jungkook was a very jealous boyfriend and sometimes it really pissed you off. Actually, no, it always made you annoyed. He'd always ask who you were hanging out with, and if there was one boy, he'd tag along. You felt like he had trust issues, and it bothered you.

Jimin was a family friend since childhood, and he suddenly wanted to see you. You dated him in middle school, for about a year. You two lost contact during middle school because your parents decided to move. It was a drastic change, but since then, you two would occasionally call and text. That meaning, about twice a year. Now, it's been about 5 years since you've seen him.

You wanted to see him as well, but you knew if you told Jungkook, he'd flip and tag along. You didn't want that.

"Jungkook, I'm going out with a friend."

"Who?" He questioned, looking up from his phone.

"You don't know them." You shrugged.

"Guy or girl?"

You paused for half a second, "Girl." You lied.

"Okay. Be home by 7. Love you,"

"Okay, cya, love you too." You waved as you turned your heel.

-

"Jimin, where are you?" You asked, on the phone with him.

"I'm already at the restaurant."

"Restaurant?? What restaurant? I thought we were going to meet up at the park."

"Change of plans. I'm hungry and I kind of wanted to treat you."

"Oh..." You trailed off.

"You at the park now?" He asked.

"Yeah,"

"Okay, so walk to your left, you'll see a bunch of restaurants and fast food places. Go to the one with the big sign, that says Seoulao Restaurant."

"Wait," You piped as you kept walking.

"Ok I see it." You said.

"Come to table 6 when you arrive."

"Mk,"

-

You walked to table 6 and saw Jimin fully fixated into the menu. Half of his face was covered but you recognized his familiar, brown eyes. You quietly sat down across from him, and he hadn't noticed yet. You lightly tapped on his menu and he looked up, widening his eyes.

"Wow." He slowly said, widening his eyes.

You chuckled, "Hi."

"Long time no see... you've changed so much, gosh." He muttered.

"You too," You chimed as you studied his physical features. He lost his glasses, had a sharp jawline, blondish curly hair, smooth, milky complexion, and the old childhood face.

"You're really beautiful," He complimented.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself,"

He chuckled, "Anyway, let's order."

-

"Are you seeing anyone?" Jimin blurted.

Taken back by the sudden question, you almost choked on your food.

"Yeah, I'm taken."

"Oh." He said, awkwardly shifting his gaze from the wall to his food.